Our partner

more help

Generalized Anxiety Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

more help

Postby triste » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:35 pm

I just signed up here and unfortunately there seems to be very little recent activity, the board looks ancient and there isn't even a search function! Does anyone belong to another forum with more activity? I find no help in real life and am looking for online advice, venting, and commiseration.
triste
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:02 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: more help

Postby Snaga » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:03 am

Hello and welcome...

Linking to another forum would be against the forum rules, I fear. So no one could directly answer that. I know of another forum centered around depression, but I don't know of any for GAD. You're correct, it's one of the quieter forums compared, say, to our OCD forum.

There is in fact a search function, the text box right beside the New Topic button.

We will soon be upgrading to a newer version of phpBB, which will also be mobile-friendly.

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:02 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum