Our partner

Lesbian in a male body? Or just typical straight boy?

Gender Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, Tyler

Lesbian in a male body? Or just typical straight boy?

Postby emptylove » Mon May 13, 2019 5:36 pm

So hi I'm new here, but uhh
I been feeling like a lesbian, not like I want to be one but that I am one. What do u guys think is this just typical male sex behavior or am I like trans or something
Please help I'm really confused
Also I currently identify as non binary because I don't really like the idea of being male and I'm scared to change my identity cuz what if I'm just a fake and I'm faking this and I regret it oh ###$ oh god I'm really ###$
emptylove
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:54 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Lesbian in a male body? Or just typical straight boy?

Postby wc24x7 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:02 am

What type of professional help are you seeking, or are you reaching out to this forum thinking your help will come from here, and of the help that you are seeking, what are you wanting, affirmation that you are "a Lesbian in a male body," or something else?
Be safe, sane and adhere to the absence of the 3 D's, Drugs, Drama & Disease.
wc24x7
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:54 am

Re: Lesbian in a male body? Or just typical straight boy?

Postby PoisonedMushroom » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:21 am

This may be similar to myself but the first question i'd ask you is why do you refer to yourself as a lesbian in a males body??? Do you just feel feminine or actually look like you have female body characteristics? Or maybe you like dressing up as a female.
If you feel you're a lesbian do you have no interest in your male part as far as being with a female (or does it even function properly?) Or do you just feel you're submissive and want to please her first and only?
Personally I have hormone issues and anyone talking wanting to be / or feeling like the other gender the first thing i'd have checked is hormone levels!
PoisonedMushroom
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:54 am

Return to Gender Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post