Our partner

Think im genderfluid...

Gender Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Think im genderfluid...

Postby ScarediKat » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:46 am

I think i need some help....
Hi, i need help i have been "crossdressing" on and off for the best part of 15 yrs now, i want breasts and i want to wear lingerie, high heels and skirts all the time, but i also have days where im happy being a guy.

Ive also suffering from depression, i wish i could understand what is going on with me, as i dont really have a clue.

Well i suppose it all started when i was 15, i got the chance to wear some lingerie as part of a drama production at school, i chickened out because i felt embaressed by it all. I ended up stealing some of my mums to wear at times, but that didnt really work out.

Fast forward a few years and im a 19yr old with some satin chemises that i wear, but because im a guy its frowned upon and i dont know why i do it. Over the years ive bought stuff, freaked out and thrown it away several times, ive got epic levels of shame

Ive dated girls and sex has never interested me, it feels wrong, well not wrong, but like im missing something, ive sucked cock before too, but that feels like missing something too.

Dont get me wrong i love girls, their what im attracted too, i love everything about them, but i seem to be attracted to cock at times too, and in those situations i imagine im the girl, its all confusing.

Well i wear a chemise to bed most nights, but i feel happy, calm, at peace when im wearing one, theres no erotic values to it, i just feel like myself wearing one, more than i normally do at any rate.

I think im gender fluid but im not sure what to do about it
ScarediKat
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:54 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Think im genderfluid...

Postby Snaga » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:37 pm

When you say you want breasts, how do you feel about down under?

For a long time, I fancied I wanted breasts, but not lower transition. I felt that's what fit my sense of self. To be both male and female.

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:54 pm

Postby ScarediKat » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:47 pm

Hmmm i think it might be nice not to have to worry about erections
ScarediKat
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Snaga » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:03 am

Have you taken any gender tests of any kind?

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby ScarediKat » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:14 am

Gender test?
ScarediKat
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby ScarediKat » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:49 am

S.A.G.E. Test Results
Your Raw Score is: -310, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Androgynous

Your brain processes are mostly that of a Androgynous person.

You appear to socialize in a androgynous manner.

You believe you have mild conflicts about your gender identity.

You indicated your were born Male.

ANALYSIS:
Male to Female possible Transsexual
NOTES:

Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.

I got that
ScarediKat
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Snaga » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:00 pm

Been a long time since I took the SAGE. Have you done the COGIATI? Or well, just general gender like the Bem Sex Role Inventory?

Nothing I hadn't already guessed about you- it sounds as if you're on the spectrum. For me, reading about the chemise was what swayed me:

ScarediKat wrote:Well i wear a chemise to bed most nights, but i feel happy, calm, at peace when im wearing one, theres no erotic values to it, i just feel like myself wearing one, more than i normally do at any rate.

To me that says a good bit.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby ScarediKat » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:00 am

Il have a look, what good bit does the chemise bit tell you?
ScarediKat
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby ScarediKat » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:22 am

The
COMBINED GENDER IDENTITY AND TRANSSEXUALITY INVENTORY
(COGIATI)

Your COGIATI result value is: 160 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL
What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially feminine, but with some masculine or androgynous traits. It is very possible that you are a candidate for a diagnosis of transsexualism. You show a strong degree of gender dysphoria. At the very least, further investigation should be undertaken. Your COGIATI score places you among the majority of those diagnosed as transsexuals, the 'late onset' tanssexual.
SUGGESTIONS FOR ACTION:
Your situation is potentially serious and indicative of a probable inborn gender conflict. It is definitely recommended that you pursue further action.
The suggestions for your circumstance are several.
It is recommended that you seek help from a sympathetic counselor or professional about your gender issues. It is very possible that over time they will become increasingly difficult to cope with. Early determination of what you really need and want is vital. You need to determine if you truly are transsexual. Keep in mind, thought, that many alternatives exist other than complete sexual transformation. Partial transformation and many other way of existing are available. While you are very possibly a transsexual, COGIATI has determined that this is not absolutely certain. While time is an issue, being certain is more important. Proceed with investigation of your possible transsexuality or transgenderism, but with caution.
Some actions may help you to define your needs more clearly. Experimenting with living full time as a woman, taking hormones for a short time under supervision, or taking testosterone suppressers to observe how you feel are all viable options. Keep in mind that while it is very likely that you might be a transsexual, it is not certain. Do not take severe or permanent actions without long thought and the help of counselors and professionals.
Your gender issues are real, and should not be ignored. Neither should you rush into acting on them, however powerful they may feel. You do not fit the full criterion for the rarest classification, classic transsexuality, and so should be cautious, and open to possibilities. You may yet end up undergoing transition, and the path of the transsexual may well be your salvation. Be very careful, but do not ignore your issues.
If you have not already, consider joining any of the thousands of groups devoted to gender expression of various kinds. There is literally a world of friends to discover who share your interests. There are also publications, vacations, and activities that would expand your gender expression.

Thats what i got
ScarediKat
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Snaga » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:19 am

If I recall, the COGIATI is not always looked kindly upon, because it does include results for autogyne- the guy who came up with autogynephilia is on the orthodox shit-list, to be blunt. But I think whatever works for a person, is a valid thing. I come up- well, last time I took it- came up as autogyne on the COGIATI. I can dig it. To a point. I'm certainly not offended by it.

No, the chemise is simple- and very not autogyne! Because it makes you happy, calm and peaceful, and more yourself. And isn't merely a kinky fap vehicle. For me, crossdressing is... somewhere between a sexual act, and enjoying the expression. Or at least, was, a long, long time ago, now. I haven't done anything like that in a long time, and would feel silly doing so. I so wouldn't look good.

The interesting bit is I'm possibly DID or OSDD, with my primary alter being female. She can be girly- but has no interest in dressing female. She's quite secure in her gender, and doesn't feel the need to dress the host body in something that doesn't match its physical gender. She is, however, very resentful of not having her own body. But has the attitude that dressing won't change that.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Snaga
Site Admin

Next

Return to Gender Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post