Our partner

Post Number Of Days Gamble Free

Gambling Addiction message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: Post Number Of Days Gamble Free

Postby NewSunRising » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:51 am

Well done on your 4 months of recovery Bitcoin ! Keep going and don't look back .

I believe that recovery from addiction is a lifelong journey . There will be challenges and often complacency can set in . Always stay on your guard . Addiction does not give up easily . I know that mine will always be waiting for its chance to take over my life again .

Helping others who are struggling is a very rewarding and positive thing . I salute you for doing that and I wish you a wonderful and addiction-free 2020 ( and every year after that ! :D )
User avatar
NewSunRising
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5336
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:44 am
Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Post Number Of Days Gamble Free

Postby Aries411 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:26 pm

Happy New Years everyone and its a great time to renew our vows to have a gamble free 2020.
Be mindful, stay strong and remember that its hard work that pays back the debts, not gambling.

Congratulations NSR for 5 years in recovery!

So sorry NSR... I was trying to upload a cake but it says "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached". Guess that a good thing on this thread :D
Aries411
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer
 
Posts: 452
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:17 pm
Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:54 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Post Number Of Days Gamble Free

Postby NewSunRising » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:54 pm

Thank you Aries !

It's OK . Every day is cake when you stop gambling . :D
User avatar
NewSunRising
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5336
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:44 am
Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Post Number Of Days Gamble Free

Postby bitcoin gambler » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:58 pm

NewSunRising wrote:Well done on your 4 months of recovery Bitcoin ! Keep going and don't look back .

I believe that recovery from addiction is a lifelong journey . There will be challenges and often complacency can set in . Always stay on your guard . Addiction does not give up easily . I know that mine will always be waiting for its chance to take over my life again .

Helping others who are struggling is a very rewarding and positive thing . I salute you for doing that and I wish you a wonderful and addiction-free 2020 ( and every year after that ! :D )


Thank you NSR! I hope you have a great 2020 and addiction-free year. This year I will add 366 days to my addiction-free streak.
bitcoin gambler
Consumer 3
Consumer 3
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:02 am
Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Post Number Of Days Gamble Free

Postby Xmame » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:00 pm

Hi All,

Happy Newyear! 8)
To new beginnings! Today is day 12.

I managed to stay gamble free this summer for about 2 months.
After this I relapsed hard, spending everything I made + some more.

I realised that I would never reach my goals I've set for myself if I kept on gambling.
So, here I am, Broke but not gambling.
If I stay gamble free I will be out of debt by the end of July. :mrgreen:
BUT, I take it day by day.
At the moment It's smooth sailing, but aware of the difficult path that is in front of me.

Have a great gamble free weekend!
Xmame
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:45 pm
Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Post Number Of Days Gamble Free

Postby Jemerson2015 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:45 am

Xmame wrote:Hi All,

Happy Newyear! 8)
To new beginnings! Today is day 12.

I managed to stay gamble free this summer for about 2 months.
After this I relapsed hard, spending everything I made + some more.

I realised that I would never reach my goals I've set for myself if I kept on gambling.
So, here I am, Broke but not gambling.
If I stay gamble free I will be out of debt by the end of July. :mrgreen:
BUT, I take it day by day.
At the moment It's smooth sailing, but aware of the difficult path that is in front of me.

Have a great gamble free weekend!


Congrats on 12 days!

A couple questions-

How were you able to go two months over the summer?
What was it that made you go back after so much success?

From what I've experienced we need to work to repeat behaviors that lead to success and be aware of triggers that lead to a relapse.

2,231 days since my last bet.
Jemerson2015
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:28 am
Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:54 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Post Number Of Days Gamble Free

Postby bitcoin gambler » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:39 am

Xmame wrote:Hi All,

Happy Newyear! 8)
To new beginnings! Today is day 12.

I managed to stay gamble free this summer for about 2 months.
After this I relapsed hard, spending everything I made + some more.

I realised that I would never reach my goals I've set for myself if I kept on gambling.
So, here I am, Broke but not gambling.
If I stay gamble free I will be out of debt by the end of July. :mrgreen:
BUT, I take it day by day.
At the moment It's smooth sailing, but aware of the difficult path that is in front of me.

Have a great gamble free weekend!


Happy new year to you too! I also got into debt due to gambling. Took two personal loans. 6 months left on one and 19 months left on another. At least when the 6 months are done I have a bit more breathing room each month...

134 days gambling free now.
bitcoin gambler
Consumer 3
Consumer 3
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:02 am
Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Post Number Of Days Gamble Free

Postby marathon » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:57 pm

Hi, just wanted to say hello and wishing everyone a healthy, better and gambling free year.

I am now gambling-clean since 6 month, more than 200 days. Not a single penny gambled away. But I keep working on my addiction (and still have dreams from time to time...) urges and other fallouts.
Stay strong everyone
marathon
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:16 pm
Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Post Number Of Days Gamble Free

Postby NewSunRising » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:47 am

Hi Marathon !

I'm hoping this is a typo : :D

I am now gambling-clean since 6 month, more than 200 days.


I'll be happy to fix that for you .
User avatar
NewSunRising
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5336
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:44 am
Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Post Number Of Days Gamble Free

Postby marathon » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:45 am

NewSunRising wrote:Hi Marathon !

I'm hoping this is a typo : :D

I am now gambling-clean since 6 month, more than 200 days.


I'll be happy to fix that for you .


Took my a while to think about what typo you are referring to:)
(English isn't my native language). I assume "now" is confusing....Probably should have written as of today or leave it out completely. Anyway, gambling free since more than 6 month...which makes me super happy. But still a bit struggling with not allowing the urges to coming back.
marathon
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:16 pm
Local time: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

PreviousNext

Return to Gambling Addiction Forum




  • Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests