Our partner

Alone

Food addiction message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: NewSunRising

Alone

Postby videndas » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:27 pm

You'd never think I have a food addiction until you tell me I was supposed to have one cinnamon bun and I took three, and a bagel, and a GoGurt, and yesterday's shortcake, and the M&M's from a YoCrunch. God. I'm so skinny that I feel like if I ever told anyone what was happening, they wouldn't even believe me or listen to me. Whoops. I'm all alone.
Aethernet System | OSDD-1b
Our Blog

Day's Blog

Bun (???, Host), Birdie (20, Introject), Sophia (Caretaker), Spade (Manager), Melanie (11, Child), Remy (11, Child), Ivy (21, Persecutor), Finni (???, Trauma Holder)
videndas
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sat May 08, 2021 9:38 am
Blog: View Blog (11)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Alone

Postby InquisitivePursuer » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:01 pm

InquisitivePursuer
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sat May 08, 2021 3:38 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby LizinTx » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:58 pm

I have run into more then one person at Weight Watchers folks who are trying to maintain their weight. They said the same thing they can eat anything and stay skinny. But their on the eating plan because they have high blood pressure high cholesterol and some go onto have diabetis.
LizinTx
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat May 08, 2021 6:38 am

Postby Pansy5 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:22 pm

I'm about 130 pounds and I'm 5'5" or 5'6". So it's a healthy weight, but I feel like I'm on my way to diabetes with my sugar addiction. My brother was diagnosed with diabetes when he was younger than I am now.

I've quit sugar before--not fruits and such, but the rest. I felt fine, but eventually I thought I could have a little treat here and there and after more than a year without sugar, I caved. Now it's half of what I eat. Especially chocolate. I've quit sugar a couple of other times, but those haven't lasted.

I've tried having a sugar day, where I only had sugar one day per week, but it became a day I obsessed about and I'd eat myself silly on that day so that I felt sick. I'm going to quit again now, but I don't think I have the self control to stop for good. But I have to try.

What might help me was having someone do this with me. Anyone else out there who wants to quit? It would be great to have someone for support as we went through the same horror of giving up sugar.
Pansy5
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat May 08, 2021 3:38 pm

Return to Food Addiction Forum