Our partner

Food addiction message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: NewSunRising

Postby MI-to-TX » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:03 pm

Hello, my name is Tia and I'm a 32 y.o single woman that never had a weight problem until less than 10 yrs ago due to my food addiction. Spent my ENTIRE life eating whatever I wanted until it caught up to me. I am a glutton and I have a hard time resisting most foods, good and bad. But of course I crave carbs and sugars the most. I also have an issue with portion size, I eat large portions. I'll be full and still eat just because food is available.
I am overweight and I really want to lose but my food issue has me conflicted. Often convincing my self "oh this won't hurt" or "I'll be good tomorrow". I work out 3-4 days a week but they say 80% of weight loss is the good you consume. I look at my mother, who just had gastric sleeve surgery and tell myself that I'm not gonna let my love for food send me to the operating table or diabetes. I'm pre-diabetic now & this is what really concerned me.
Ironically, since I researched food addiction and realized I had almost all the signs I find myself not having cravings for the last 2 days. Hopefully I can keep this going. :)
MI-to-TX
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Food Addiction Forum