Our partner

Stuffing/Fat fetish

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Stuffing/Fat fetish

Postby liveinafantasy » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Ever since I was around 4 years old, I've had a fat/ stuffing fetish. I hate it so much, it really disgusts me, and I want to get rid of it. I'm sexually attracted to thin guys and other guys who are not "fat" but watching/reading/ hearing about guys/girls stuffing themselves really gets going more. I'm only 17, by the way and I'm a female. Please don't laugh at me, this is really embarrassing! I just want to be normal! I want to have sex without having to involve my fetish. :(

Help? I can't go to a counselor, I don't want my parents to find out and I'd be much too embarrassed.

Also, I don't want to offend anyone with this post. I just, personally, don't like my fat fetish.
liveinafantasy
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Stuffing/Fat fetish

Postby Basilisk » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:31 am

Hi liveinafantasy,

I'm also a female, 16 years old, and I've had a stuffing & vore fetish since I was a toddler, similar to you. I really don't have any advice for you since I don't know how you would be able to change or get rid of this, but I just wanted you to know you are not alone and you don't have to be embarrassed here - no one is going to laugh at you. I do hope you find some answers & some peace, and feel free to PM me if you want to talk.

Best wishes,
Basilisk
"Quand le doigt point le ciel, l’imbécile regarde le doigt."
Basilisk
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:09 am

Postby liveinafantasy » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Thank you so much for the reply, it's good to know that I'm not alone. :)

I guess, in a way, I know that even if I start being attracted to the things I think I should be attracted to, that this fetish will still be in the back of my mind. I don't even know how this happened, up until a few years ago I actually thought it was normal... :/
liveinafantasy
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby This other guy » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Could be a derivative of: an eating disorder you repressed or an obsession about control.

Forget the concept of normality in sex by the way; pretty much everybody has some kind of fetish, they just don't claim it publicly. Though the degree of exoticism can greatly vary...
As long as human sexuality will be at least partly intellectualized there will be fetishes.

Stuffing and vore are not so uncommon, be sure you're far to be alone. There are many sites touching the subject on the web but it's not something as commonly admited as BDSM, hence the relative discretion.

Anyway to get ride of it you'd have to solve the original issue and there are great chances it will be far more difficult than learning to accept this part of your sexuality. As long as it stays fantasies it can't do much harm.
This other guy
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:09 pm

Postby confused&alone15 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:18 pm

I am currently 18, and for as long as I can remember I was turned on by morbidly obese people compulsive eating and stuff. Today I found out about squashing and that same feeling of, "need to pee" came and I realized I was getting turned on. I hate this. I do so much. I find it disgusting and thus finding myself disgusting for liking it as well.
I am a girl, and I am sexually attracted to thin guys as well, but why is this turning me on?
I can't go to my counselor about this, and this is the only place I can.
If you want we can PM.

-C&A
Last edited by MissAli on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited by Mod- age
confused&alone15
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:09 am

Postby PersonPerson » Thu May 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Oh my GOD you people are ME! I hate it too, and I'm a 17 year old girl. It's horrible, it's just always been there. Weirdest thing about my case is that I'm somehow simultaneously asexual. NO ONE has ever been attractive to me. This concept just does stuff and it's super weird and unwanted.
PersonPerson
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby syphon77 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:56 pm

You all don't realize how lucky you are. I'm on the opposite end. I like stuffing myself and making myself fat. I'm a 21 year old male and I've purposefully diverted and changed my eating habits grotesquely to become fatter to the point where I'm now 500 lbs and trying to stifle this urge within me....
syphon77
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:09 am

Postby Shady-j » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:53 am

Hey, guys - fellow fetish holder here for girls gaining weight. I am not a psychiatrist but I have gathered a bit of helpful knowledge for this kind of stuff. First off, it's not your fault. You did nothing to start this, you didn't choose it and therefore are not responsible for the way you feel about whatever it is that turns you on.

The causes for fetishes are as best as we can scientifically prove unknown. Many believe it to be caused by specific events early in life, insignificant or significant, but the best support for this is based on case study. There is plausible theory that it could be genetic or happening in early neurological development as well. The main point to gather from this is - it doesn't matter. You have a fetish, it was caused by something, focus on dealing with it rather than wondering why.

Which brings me to my next point, which is rather unsettling - most of what I've heard is that fetishes cannot be 'cured' but rather dealt with. This may sound daunting, but depending on the fetish it can be very manageable.

Fetishes are harder on girls on average because it becomes more of a necessity to give in to a fetish in order to reach sexual satisfaction, but dealing with fetishism is varied and comes down to what works for you. A general rule is to find pleasure in relationships without the fetish if possible but be honest about it and don't be afraid to tell people about it if you think they will be mature and understanding about it. I think you'll find that most people once they understand that its not your decision to be turned on by it will completely understand and maybe even play along.

Liveinafantasy, I'm sure once you get a little older you'll find that someone will come along and stuff for you if that's what you like and they'd be happy to do it if it made you happy, its not as uncommon as you think ;).
Shady-j
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:09 am

Postby anon123454321 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:37 am

I'm male and I have this fetish. I constantly feel miserable and depressed, and would just give anything for it to go away. I constantly feel guilty, and have adrenaline rushes all the time because of it. I've never been in a relationship, and I don't want to be until this goes away. Plus some of things that people do online are absolutely disgusting and I don't want anything to do with it. Please help, I can't talk to anyone about this and its basically ruining my life.
anon123454321
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Ada » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Welcome to the forum, anon. I'm sorry this fetish is so hard on you. Keep posting here, I hope it helps a little. It's probably stating the obvious, I'm sorry. :oops: But you don't have to associate with things that are done online. And they don't relate to your personal sexuality any more than rape relates to straight intercourse. There are a million ways for humans to be sexual. Just because you have a particular fetish, doesn't stop you being an individual with preferences and desires unique to you.

You've said you can't talk to anyone about this, do you mean friends or family? I can understand that, you'd need to find someone open and trustworthy. And that can be difficult. But it seems like it might be helpful for you to look for a counsellor or therapist, if that's possible. I appreciate it would be hard to open up to them too. But where this is having such an impact on your life. That's worth doing something about. Even though it's super hard. You could perhaps talk to them about anxiety and depression and see how that goes. And then once you've built up some trust, maybe talk to them about what's at the root of it. You don't have to do it all in one go! It's fine to say "there's something I need to talk about, but not right away. Maybe in a week or two."
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (35)

Next

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post