Our partner

Stuffing/Fat fetish

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Re: Stuffing/Fat fetish

Postby GoofyGiraffe » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:30 am

Hey, I've got a bit of advice. I reckon you should just try and gain some weight. You have done nothing wrong and you should not be disgusted. There are soo many other people with the same fetish as you, and believe it or not, you are just born with it. So, that's why you should try putting on a few pounds. I have done a bit of research and i actually found that people with the same fetish become happier and healthier mentally when they actually purposely gain weight. In my opinion, you should just go for it! You should enjoy it if you do too. I mean think about it, you can eat and do whatever you want. I have a friend with the same fetish and she told me the same thing. She became happier after she gained a bit of weight.

Good luck if you take my advice! :D But it's fine if you don't i don't minde, good luck with whatever choice you make :wink: :wink: :wink:
GoofyGiraffe
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:41 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby KevinG31 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:25 am

liveinafantasy wrote:Ever since I was around 4 years old, I've had a fat/ stuffing fetish. I hate it so much, it really disgusts me, and I want to get rid of it. I'm sexually attracted to thin guys and other guys who are not "fat" but watching/reading/ hearing about guys/girls stuffing themselves really gets going more. I'm only 17, by the way and I'm a female. Please don't laugh at me, this is really embarrassing! I just want to be normal! I want to have sex without having to involve my fetish. :(

Help? I can't go to a counselor, I don't want my parents to find out and I'd be much too embarrassed.

Also, I don't want to offend anyone with this post. I just, personally, don't like my fat fetish.

When you see someone who has stuffed themselves how does it make you feel? Do you just like the look of a fat body? Or is this about making them fat and thus in society's eyes you are humiliating them because fat people are looked down upon by society?
KevinG31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:11 am

Postby Nerdygirl2000 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:28 pm

I experience the same issue as you guys, and I have been feeling this way for quite some time. Ever since I started having sexual feelings, this always was a problem. I was able to open up to my best friends about a week ago, but I feel that they still don't understand this well enough, and I feel alone. Any advice?
Nerdygirl2000
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:11 am

Previous

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post