Our partner

Car Cranking/Stalling obsession. Anxiety. Help.

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Car Cranking/Stalling obsession. Anxiety. Help.

Postby randomhero24 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:00 am

This is one where I am not sure if its a fetish or otherwise. I have no response to the physical car itself, although I do certainly respond to characteristics of the car. It has to be old, etc.

Basically the sound of a car attempting to start but failing is the main thing that gets me off. Ill imagine young pretty girls being in the drivers seat, but if the car is old enough, the person starting it doesn't matter. Ive cum to videos of men doing this and I am most definatley not gay. It's the sound of the car and the anxiety attached to someone being stuck i guess.

My partner uses this to pleasure me, which I am grateful for, and she will say things out loud like "I can't start the car" which affects me greatly.

Has anyone heard of this?

There are a number of sites that film videos of this, but they are mainly set around the foot fetish aspect and women doing this in bare feet.

I am also quite fearful, as I enjoy on occasion finding a deserted train crossing and pretending to be stuck there. I want this to stop as I can see it going very wrong...

I'm yet to come across someone that's got a sexual reaction to the act of trying and failing to start an old car.

Any help or info would he greatly appreciated!
randomhero24
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:08 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Car Cranking/Stalling obsession. Anxiety. Help.

Postby GinaSmith » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:31 am

Welcome to the forum randomhero24.

I gather from the fact that you're into women that you're not exclusively attracted to cars in and of themselves. I was wondering whether it's the situation that turns you on. Could you get turned on by a car on a machine that tries to start it automatically, without any human presence? And what about similar scenarios, such as the damsel in distress tied to the railway track?
GinaSmith
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:08 am

Postby randomhero24 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:56 am

Thanks for the reply. It's very satisfying to actually talk in depth about this with someone. Im glad i stumbles across this forum.

I could see that turning me on. I think a woman doing it would have more impact though.
I also greatly enjoy doing it myself. Putting myself in the anxiety panic..

The train tracks thing is more about the fear of the car being stuck there in the most unfortunate spot possible. I don't find myself thinking about anyone begin hurt in any way..

I think about myself and my partner doing it with someone in the back seat watching. I haven't brought this up with her though..

As I find myself with tendancies to like young girls, it's usually a young girl in the backseat.
randomhero24
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby GinaSmith » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:11 am

Interesting. So the anxiety is paramount. Does that render the car superfluous, i.e. just a prop?
GinaSmith
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby randomhero24 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:14 am

No the sound the car makes i would say gives me as much pleasure as the anxiety.

If the car in question was like less than 15 years old it wouldn't do anything for me. Its very specific.
randomhero24
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Alevi » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:02 pm

Would it be a manual or an automatic model?
Alevi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:08 am
Blog: View Blog (8)

Postby randomhero24 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:11 pm

It would be both. I guess a manual as it would stall more.
randomhero24
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Platypus » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:04 pm

Welcome randomhero24,

Thanks for telling us about your interesting fetish. Why is it that you want it to stop? Is it because you are afraid you will get involved in an accident one time when you are in a car that has stalled? Or are there other reasons why you see it going very wrong?
No diagnosis, lots of opinions, and a bunch of issues that I haven't quite figured out.
Platypus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby randomhero24 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:36 pm

Hi

I don't want it to stop, now that I think about it.

I probably worded the title wrong. I want to know if anyone else has this, and what they do to enjoy it or combat it. I am more interested in figuring out where it came from. Is it just something that evovles on it's own? Or have I seen/done things to trigger it?

Any help is appreciated.
randomhero24
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby GinaSmith » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Sounds almost like something you've seen in a film at a formative moment in the evolution of your sexuality. I wonder whether there are moments when whatever you're exposed to can have a more pronounced influence on your sexuality than other times.

I remember the very moment the adult, lustful aspect of my sexuality first stirred. I was about ten and was walking behind two girls. Something about the way the hands of one of the girls moved as she walked stirred something profound in me. I haven't gone on to develop a hand fetish, but now and again when I see something similar (hard to describe it in words) I get a nostalgic feeling. It's visual, yes, but it's also emotional.

So perhaps you've seen something at the 'right' moment? Does anything spring to mind? Can you perhaps remember the very first time a car failing to start stirred sexual feelings in you?
GinaSmith
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post