Our partner

Thought of Impregnation Fetish

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Re: Thought of Impregnation Fetish

Postby brothered7 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:29 pm

As a man I don't think there is anything wrong with what you are feeling. I myself get very turned on by the thought of raviging a woman, or hiding her down and telling her I'm going to impregnat her. I do not have kids, and most likely never will, but the thought of a woman being willing to or wanting to let me get her pregnant is a big turn on. It's nice to know I'm not the only one that has these thoughts.
brothered7
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Thought of Impregnation Fetish

Postby Xyroph » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:35 am

You're certainly not alone. For me, the most compelling part is the ferocity that I imagine my boyfriend would embody if he were deadset on impregnating me. In fact, most of my fantasies involve that specific motivation, that animalistic nature and drive. I even go so far as to imagine my body being appraised as a good candidate for childbirth. I think that stems from developing later, and having notable hips but a small chest. I find myself imagining I'm not much good for fun, but at least have value for breeding purposes.

Also, the concept of institutionalized breeding programs (can't think of any examples, but usually its depicted unfavorably, in dystopian fiction) has always aroused me. I don't know why, but I think it probably comes back to attempting to validate my body for its shape, feeling like I have a desirable trait. And of course the male "fulfilling his duty".

When I was younger, a child, even the verb "breed" aroused me. I'm so glad I'm not alone. Not that I've ever thought this was *especially* strange, it's just reassuring that it's not unheard of.
Xyroph
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post