Our partner

Newbie wanting to share [wide band rings]

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Newbie wanting to share [wide band rings]

Postby brainpan » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:19 pm

It was only recently that I was able to put a name to what I have been all my life, and that is a "Paraphiliac". The phenomenon is defined as "a condition involving sex fetishes where a person's sexual arousal and gratification depend on fantasizing about, and engaging in, sexual behavior that is atypical and extreme." Often it is connected in some ways to a "trigger" object, and this is true in my case.
My trigger is unusual and very possibly unique to myself. My long standing fetish is to be tied up by married women wearing a certain type of wedding ring. These are plain gold, very large 20-25 mms in width, curved like a barrel and smooth, the curve less pronounced as the width increases. Perhaps some of you know of what I'm talking about, or even know someone who wears one. All you need to know is that every woman I have ever encounterd wearing one I have subsequently fantasized about them tying me up. a small few "regulars" dozens of times over the years. My fetish even leading me to follow women I know to wear them. I have no idea why these wedding rings turn me on, and continue to do so, but it is a fetish I feel might be a new one and something I have just wanted to tell people about for a very long time. I can only think that the size and shape have something to do with my fetish and would appear to be linked somehow to my desire to always be tied with lots of rope, generously wrapped around the body.
brainpan
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:45 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Newbie wanting to share

Postby Chucky » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:45 pm

Hi,

I just want to check first that you are actually viewing this as a problem?; or are you just coming to find others who have the same - or similar - fetish as you? I think I know the type of ring you are talking about, and it is indeed a very pretty type. I think my brother and his wife wear one like it, but it's odd that you require this specific type of ring for your fetish. Still, I have had strange fetishes in my youth, so I can easily understand how virtually anything can feature in a fetish.

If you are viewing this as a problem, then I would like to say that I don't think it sounds all that bad. Fetishes can be a great thing to explore and we must not feel too ashamed about them. However, if they are inappropriate in society's eyes, then it would be best to keep them safe inside our head. I am confident that 90%+ of people have weird thoughts/fetishes that they would not feel comfortable expressing.

Kevin
psychforums.com rules:
http://www.psychforums.com/forum-rules.php

Please send me a private message if you need help with anything.
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby brainpan » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:48 pm

Hi Chucky.
I've never really viewed my fetish as a problem other than the fact that chancing upon women wearing these rings is something that rarely ever happens, as they are not commonplace, therefore there is practically nothing to satisfy my "addiction", for want of a better description. There being even less of an opportunity to be tied up by one!! That is why, on those occasions in the past when I have encountered a woman wearing one and discover that she will be at a certain place at a certain time, I will go out of my way to be near enough to her to plainly see it, to fuel the fantasy. To cite an example, there was a woman who wore a wedding ring of the kind I have described, a particularly large one, who would shop every saturday at a certain location at a certain time and I would make sure I'd be there to see it. This went on for three years. That was a long time ago now, and I still fantasize about her tying me up. As to why I have to be tied up by them I can only speculate on the reasons why. I have thought what might happen if one of these women I used to follow ( perhaps, if I were to be blunt, then I would say "stalk", although not in any overly sinister way, I hasten to add) were ever to have been of a mind to be confrontational, just what would I have done? Deep down I suppose I'd want to just come clean about it, and face the consequences, but it's most likely that I'd have just blurted out some lame excuse and legged it!
I simply cannot imagine that ANYONE shares my fetish, so I can't really expect to meet anyone here who does. The unusual nature of it being the biggest problem, that there is simply no concrete outlet for it.
brainpan
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby brainpan » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Saw a commercial on TV the other day for "TK-Maxx" featuring one, Sophia. She is a buyer for the company, who I noticed was wearing the EXACT wedding ring that most triggers my fetish.
As a result, I have imagined being subjected to rope mummification bondage by this woman a number of times since.
brainpan
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby edward5759 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:53 pm

I have a fetish for women who wear a wide band like this .
This is my wife right hand.
edward5759
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:45 am

Postby edward5759 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:11 pm

this is the type of ring my wife wears!
Attachments
small.jpg
edward5759
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby brainpan » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:04 pm

Thanks for sharing Ed! that is indeed the type that features in my fetish and I'm rather taken aback to find that someone shares it with me!

Although it's with some trepidation that I thank you for for sharing, in view of the bondage aspect that is so firmly tied (if you'll excuse the pun!) to the appeal that these rings hold for me!!
brainpan
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby edward5759 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:07 pm

0_71858300_1253397799.jpg
0_71858300_1253397799.jpg (13.17 KiB) Viewed 9456 times
MV5BMTUxMjE5OTI3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDgyMDgxOA@@._V1._SX640_SY454_.jpg
MV5BMTUxMjE5OTI3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDgyMDgxOA@@._V1._SX640_SY454_.jpg (6.85 KiB) Viewed 9456 times
i-1.jpg
i-1.jpg (15.49 KiB) Viewed 9456 times

here are a few more for enjoyment.
edward5759
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby brainpan » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:19 am

Thanks Ed.
brainpan
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby edward5759 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:10 pm

Brainpan
No your not alone in your fetish.
I thought I was also.
My fetish started a long time ago, I am 55.
Women who have worn wide bands have always had my interest. I have been married twice and each time I have told my wife to be about my fetish, Both women have worn wide band. My First wife got deep in to religion and wanted me to quit carrying a on off duty side arm, I was a police officer at the time.
My second wife said if I wanted her to she would wear a few wide rings if I got her what I wanted.
I have been married to her for almost 20 years and she has worn them both day and night.
I really dislike the thin plain gold rings that a lot of women wear. I feel all women should wear wide band on one of their ring fingers. My second wife dated a guy before me who had a fetish for bangle bracelets that could not be removed he had her wearing 5 to 6 on each arm that were soldered on and could not pass over the wrist. Even after she broke up with him she continued to wear them for about 10 years and once in a blue moon she would see him somewhere and shake them at him, just to
see and you can't have me. Women can be revengeful.
I have bought several women a wide band to wear and one was even married, she wore it on the right hand ring finger. We never did anything, I think she was just sort of a tease.
Here is a picture of my wife hands now.

-- Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:15 pm --

here is the foto of the wife rings
Attachments
101_0071cut photo.jpg
edward5759
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Next

Return to Fetishes