Our partner

Newbie wanting to share [wide band rings]

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Re: Newbie wanting to share [wide band rings]

Postby RingFan » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:57 pm

Well worth checking out the film 'Les Femmes' from 1969 to see Brigitte Bardot, wearing a very large band, and sometimes not much more...
RingFan
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby brainpan » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:17 pm

RingFan wrote:Well worth checking out the film 'Les Femmes' from 1969 to see Brigitte Bardot, wearing a very large band, and sometimes not much more...

Thanks for sharing. And it's on Youtube!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT9LU8NCnQo
brainpan
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby RingFan » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:46 pm

Thanks, that's my evenings entertainment sorted for tonight :D
RingFan
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby lovegold87 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:50 pm

Wow! So glad I've come across this site as I thought I was the only one! Great pics love the wide bands.

Stevie
lovegold87
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby lovegold87 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:01 pm

Keep reading the threads on this forum. So happy I'm not alone. Love a wide darker gold wedding ring. I'm engaged to my beautiful girlfriend and she said I could pick her wedding band and she loves it's such a turn on for me....can't wait
lovegold87
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby kevs099 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 pm

lovegold87 wrote:Keep reading the threads on this forum. So happy I'm not alone. Love a wide darker gold wedding ring. I'm engaged to my beautiful girlfriend and she said I could pick her wedding band and she loves it's such a turn on for me....can't wait

Professor MARK GRIFFITHS, BSc, PhD, CPsychol, PGDipHE, FBPsS, FRSA wrote:In January 1995, the Channel 4 television documentary programme Equinox examined sexual paraphilias in a programme called ‘Beyond Love’. One of the many experts interviewed for the programme, Dr. Gene Abel, talked about a man with an unusual fetish. His sexual turn-on was gold wedding rings......

The man had now married and his wife was unaware of his fetish but the sexologist explained that the man could not get sexually aroused and make love to his wife unless she was wearing her wedding ring and he was twirling it on her finger during sexual intercourse. Dr. Abel also said the man would also walk up to female strangers and comment how lovely their wedding ring was and ask if he could take a photograph of it. He would then use the developed photographs as source material for masturbatory purposes......

Complete blog entry and references here https://drmarkgriffiths.wordpress.com/2 ... -fetishes/

230+ odd and unusual paraphilias-fetishes professionally described with references

https://drmarkgriffiths.wordpress.com/c ... araphilia/
kevs099
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:45 am

Postby brainpan » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:02 am

I've just read the blog by Dr Mark Griffiths and, OMG! Don't know quite what to make of "extract 6". Although I think I might have to talk to this guy sooner rather than later once I get it clear in my head how to approach this.
I have discussed my paraphilia with a psychologist but he's suggested I put it on the back burner while I deal with my more pressing problems. My APD and other social anxiety disorders.
But now I guess this changes everything.
brainpan
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby lovegold87 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:27 am

That was a truly interesting read. Just found an 18ct yellow gold wedding band which is 12.5mm and we're going to the jewellers today so she can try it on....can't sleep
lovegold87
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby lovegold87 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:10 pm

By the way I've just got back from the jewellers with my wife to be and all I can say is wow!!! My heart was beating so fast the whole time I was in the shop. Right from the moment we walked in, the lady owner had a 15mm wedding band and I couldn't take my eyes off it and started having naughty thoughts. Anyway my wife to be loved the ring she tried on at 12.5mm and she knows how I feel about it and she was touching me with it as she rubbed it against me at every possible opportunity
lovegold87
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby kevs099 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:21 am

Jul 03, 2010 brainpan wrote:It was only recently that I was able to put a name to what I have been all my life, and that is a "Paraphiliac". The phenomenon is defined as "a condition involving sex fetishes where a person's sexual arousal and gratification depend on fantasizing about, and engaging in, sexual behavior that is atypical and extreme." Often it is connected in some ways to a "trigger" object, and this is true in my case.

Oct 10, 2015 brianpan wrote:I've just read the blog by Dr Mark Griffiths and, OMG! Don't know quite what to make of "extract 6". Although I think I might have to talk to this guy sooner rather than later once I get it clear in my head how to approach this.

Oct 09, kevs099 wrote:
lovegold87 wrote:Keep reading the threads on this forum. So happy I'm not alone. Love a wide darker gold wedding ring.

Professor MARK GRIFFITHS, BSc, PhD, CPsychol, PGDipHE, FBPsS, FRSA wrote:In January 1995, the Channel 4 television documentary programme Equinox examined sexual paraphilias in a programme called ‘Beyond Love’. One of the many experts interviewed for the programme, Dr. Gene Abel, talked about a man with an unusual fetish. His sexual turn-on was gold wedding rings......

I was mistaking "lovegold87" for "brianpan" as topic originator in my previous reply quoting Dr Griffiths dated Oct 09
kevs099
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:45 am

PreviousNext

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post