Our partner

FRUSTRATION ABOUT MY CRASH FETISH

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

FRUSTRATION ABOUT MY CRASH FETISH

Postby dangerman » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:45 am

I havnt been able to go out in all of my gear for a crash session for a few months now for various reasons, weather, family commitments and mainly because of an injury sustained at work( broken fingers)

It's getting me down all I want to do is gear up and throw myself down the road fast and hard!!
Fingers are healed, commitments are out of the way and now the weather has kicked up :cry:

I wish I knew why doing something so strange and potentially dangerous gives me both a thrill and a huge stress relief but it does. For the short time I'm doing the stunts there is nothing else going on in my mind ( rare)

If only this was a socially acceptable pass time! I could do it when ever and where ever I wanted ( ie during the day)

Ps such a shame the board is closing :cry: so goodbye to all who have been kind enough to reply to my posts over the years, you really have helped :D
dangerman
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:27 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: FRUSTRATION ABOUT MY CRASH FETISH

Postby Ada » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:51 pm

Hope the weather picks up soon, dangerman. How do you feel about ice and snow? Is that something you'd make good use of. Or not controllable enough to experiment with?

If you'd've been born many many years ago. The adrenaline focus could probably have been quite a life asset. Finding danger an aphrodisiac would have been a good strategy for reproducing far and wide. :D [As long as you survived the hazards safely enough to get down to it afterwards. ;) ]

It is a shame about the board. :| Thanks for being such a consistent long term presence here. The posts will still be available to read. So maybe they'll be a motivation for other people with similar feelings. To look for ways to fulfil that part of their nature. While staying as safe as possible.
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (35)

Re: FRUSTRATION ABOUT MY CRASH FETISH

Postby dangerman » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:59 am

Hi Ada,

Snow is a pain in the Arse because my leathers end up soaked which makes them really heavy and difficult to dry!

Ice on the other hand is great, I,m not bothered by the uncontrollable surfaces. The more uncontrollable the better, I have geared myself up to protect me from just about any fall as I'm never really in control once I jump off or crash! :D . The other positive of freezing temps is that I can stay in my gear for much longer, it gets bloody hot wearing all that gear running and riding a bike at realitivly low speeds so cold weather is a welcome relief.

Unfortunately all I have at the minute is rain, rain and more rain. Which for the same reason as snow is no good to me even though I could slide much further!
Oh well Jan and Feb are usually good months for me I'll just have to be patient ( not my forte) :?
dangerman
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post