Our partner

Unusual fetish/Being humiliated by guys

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Unusual fetish/Being humiliated by guys

Postby Confused26 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:24 pm

Hi i'm 26 and otherwise straight but I want to give some backstory. When I was probably 19 or 20 I was out with a friend and we were parked at a gas station and he was inside using the restroom or something and I was sitting in the passenger seat. So anyway a guy in a car pulls up and starts using the pump and right behind him comes a guy on a motorcycle with a smoking hot girl on the back. She was drop dead gorgeous, long dark hair, great body etc. But anyway this motorcycle guy starts shouting at the first guy something about the way he was driving or whatever. Asking him if he wanted to go somewhere and fight, the first guy was like chubby and had a lisp backed down and basically got verbally humiliated by this motorcycle guy in front of his smoking hot girlfriend. I was blown away by it, sitting about 50 feet away watching this whole thing take place.

But anyway after that I couldn't get the image out of my head probably for a few months. I used to imagine myself in the place of the fat chubby guy and having humiliating stuff done to me by the guy while his girlfriend laughed at me. And I always felt terrible about being turned on by because as I already mentioned i'm straight.

I can go long periods of time without thinking of these thoughts but every once in a while something
might trigger it and it's difficult to stop thinking about it. Just a few days ago I saw a fetish video of a guy treating another guy like a slave and it got me crazy because the dominant guy's girlfriend was filming it. She wasn't even on screen and I don't even know what she looked like but just the idea she was witnessing the scene made me crazy. I'm posting here because I am not happy about being turned on by this and I wasn't sure where else to talk about it. I hope I don't sound really weird. Hopefully someone can give me some good advice.
Confused26
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:56 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Unusual fetish/Being humiliated by guys

Postby Rednecks Pocket » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:46 am

Hi Confused26
I wouldn't call one or two experiences a fetish. We are all unique and exposure to certain things as well as personality and experiences throughout our lives determine the type of partner we want and our behaviour towards a partner and of course it influences our sexual arousal.

Your experience is by no means unusual, there are men who prefer to be submissive to their partners. I suggest you join a BDSM site and find similar minded persons and begin to incorporate what sexually arouses you into your relationships. Fetlife is one place to place a profile.

Good Luck
In the end they never could define me.
Rednecks Pocket
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:56 am
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby Confused26 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:24 pm

Thanks for the response.

It's more than once or twice but I guess you're right maybe it's a turn on rather than a fetish. Thing is i'm not sure i'd be able to incorporate it in my relationship, I have a girlfriend. I also wouldn't be into having my girlfriend humiliate me, it's more just this one dynamic of having a sort of "alpha' guy humiliate me in front of a hot girl. I'd rather get rid this turn on all together instead of trying to somehow fulfill it. I was hoping for advice in how to get rid of it.
Confused26
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:56 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Rednecks Pocket » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:46 am

Hi Confused26

If you want to address this as the effect of a cause then you need to look within for the answers. What do you get out of an alpha male humiliating you? Except sexual arousal what other need does it satisfy? Do you feel safer or more in control with your own girlfriend if you fantasize about a male humiliating you?

If the above is not true for you it might be physiological in nature. Testosterone for sex is triggered by adrenaline. A rush of adrenaline in a male triggers the fight rather than the flight response.

If the above makes more sense to you than a psychological issue, then have your adrenaline levels tested by a blood test. It could be you're releasing too little adrenaline to trigger the testosterone to become sexually aroused and your mind has found an alternative way to bump up the adrenaline.
In the end they never could define me.
Rednecks Pocket
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:56 am
Blog: View Blog (5)

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post