Our partner

Does anyone in your life think your fetishes are a sin?

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Does anyone in your life think your fetishes are a sin?

Postby imitation700mb » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:15 pm

Does anyone think your fetish is a sin, even though you believe it is relatively harmless?

My family do and they are quite ashamed of me when they talk about it, or when they know I've been indulging in it.

Basically my fetishes are: obese women, sometimes known as BBWs or SSBBWs, Women wearing turtleneck or cowlneck sweaters, and women wearing hoodies or sweatshirts with their sleeves up at the same time. These on their own are no harm to anyone, but I used to go round taking secret photos of any women I saw who matched the descriptions and I had quite a collection of the photos. It didn't matter where I saw them, I would take photos of them (shops, resturants, supermarkets etc.) That was until I got arrested for it about 2 years ago and was banned from owning a camera. I used to get lots of "sexual satisfaction" from taking these photos.

Anyway, the question is: Does anyone in your life think that your fetishes are a sin?? Everyone thinks mine are.
imitation700mb
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post