Our partner

Rape fetish, does anyone recognize this?

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Rape fetish, does anyone recognize this?

Postby Alice00 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:59 pm

Hi eveyone, I'm new here. I usually never post anything on a forum, so this is my first post ever.
I usually deal with stuff by telling my friends about it, but I can't tell them this so I'm posting it here!

I am female and I'm 21 years old. I've known I had a rape fetish since I started being interested in sex (so around 12 I think). I have never been raped or anything like that by the way! (And it's really not just a single fantasy!)
I really want to do that stuff with someone but I can't find anybody to do it with, and I feel like I'm never satisfied with the sex I'm having :(

I feel like nobody else has this fetish, so does anybody recognize this??
Alice00
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:28 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Rape fetish, does anyone recognize this?

Postby Snaga » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:47 pm

I don't KNOW, but I'd think a rape fantasy fairly common.

I've fantasized being raped a time or two.

Since you think about it a LOT, certainly sounds like a bit of a fetish to me.

When you say you don't have anyone to do this with, I'm assuming you mean a partner that would engage in role play? Is this something you've ever thought about advancing to a sex partner, suggesting to them you might like a little fantasy played out?

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:28 pm

Postby Alice00 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:20 pm

English is not my first language so, sorry if I'm a little hard to understand! I'll try my best ;)

I think you are right and that many people have fantasized about being raped. For me it's very different and more like a fetish.

Yes, I mean a partner to engage in role play with. I actually have told 1 partner. He was into other 'extreme' stuff, so I figured I could tell him, but he never really wanted to do the role play with me..

I have been searching for somebody that shares the same fetish or would be interested to try it at least, but I find it very difficult to find anyone! (That being said, I'm not fixated on this problem or anything, it just comes up from time to time.) In my experience, most people that are into something other than 'vanilla' sex are into the pain inflicting thing. I really don't like pain, so I feel like it's hard for me to get closer to what I want from sex with somebody. I feel like it's never really enough and that there is nobody that will ever give me what I need in this aspect.
Alice00
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Maligan12 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:43 pm

So, do you exclusively like to be the "victim"?
Let's judge each other on our actions.
Maligan12
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:28 am

Postby Alice00 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:48 pm

Yes.

There is another thing that I really need to tell you guys.. Because I feel a little bad about it..
I have been 'misusing' a friend of mine.. He has some kind of condition like sleepwalking, but then with sex. It's called sexsomnia I think, and it's the closest I can get to my needs by sleeping over at his place. He has no idea what my intensions are when I stay the night, and he thinks it's stupid that I'm willing to stay at his place because he knows about his condition..

I really don't know what to do to make things a little bit easier for me. I feel so frustrated. I wish a had a foot fetish or something like that instead. It seems a lot easier to find somebody for that ;)
Alice00
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Snaga » Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:57 pm

Okay.... Maybe it's just me, but nonconsensual sex with someone who is asleep..... is a no-no..... Whether it's someone who's passed out from drinking too much, or someone with a sex sleepwalk condition, incapacitated is incapacitated.... You put yourself in a precarious position, methinks. I'd be careful about that.

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby Alice00 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:19 pm

I think you're right. Although I forgot to tell that this person told me that he is (still) in love with me. (We have had 'normal' sex about 2 years ago, now we are just friends.) And it's not something that I have done a lot, just 2 times.. I still think it's wrong that I used him that way. I feel pretty bad about it :(

Haha I feel a little bit crazy saying all this stuff on here, but it feels good to finally tell somebody! So thank you for reacting at all!
Alice00
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Snaga » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:24 pm

Just wanting to make sure you don't get yourself in a tight spot, sweets.

And that's what PF is for. Better out, than in!

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby Ada » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:52 pm

Alice00 wrote:I still think it's wrong that I used him that way. I feel pretty bad about it :(

I would consider telling him. As I see it, you weren't quite honest. When you said to Maligan that you were exclusively interested in being the victim. I may be misreading but you seem to be describing committing a form of rape.

Unless he's consented while awake, you're sexually assaulting him. If you talk to him and he's fine, then it's all good. If you talk to him and he's upset, that's reasonable on his part. And you need to deal with that openly and honestly. But this can't go on as it is.
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:28 am
Blog: View Blog (35)

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post