Our partner

My unusual fetish

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

My unusual fetish

Postby lenixduke_159 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:43 pm

I created this account because there's something I've wanted to get off my chest and talk to someone else about for quite some time.

For a few years now, I have had what you could call a 'bikini fetish'. It started off when I was around 12 or 13 years old and when I first saw the girl I liked at the time wearing a bikini. I thought she just looked gorgeous in it and I guess since then I have, in a way, taken a certain liking to seeing girls in bikinis.
Now, just to clarify, I DO NOT have a swimsuit fetish, it is strictly two-piece bikinis.

Anyway, for some time I would just cherish the few times we went swimming in school (as she went to the same class as me) but soon I started wanting to swim with her on the weekends with no one else around, and so I did.
Cut to a few years later and we were both in the same class, but unlike before, it was only the two of us. Now I know how crazy that sounds, but our school was tiny and most students left after the eight grade.
Since it was only the two of us in the class, we were able to organise three to four lessons a week in which we would go swimming in the indoor pool of our school. I absolutely freaked out (positively, of course), at the thought of being able to see her exclusively in a bikini several times a week, as it did turn me on quite a lot.

You have to understand that she was not actually extremely good-looking or anything, she was very average-looking, yet I really enjoyed swimming with her, which is why I suspect that it was not in fact she who turned me on, but the fact that she was wearing a bikini.
I'm pretty embarrassed about this, but since we're being honest on forums like these, I'll admit to it: I would typically, while I was swimming with her, masturbate in the water next to her, due to the fact that her bikini(s) turned me on so much.
I did this for quite some time without her noticing, but then I did something which confirms the fact that I might, in fact, have a proper fetish: I stole one of her bikinis.
And yes, call me a perv and everything, but she had just bought it and it was one of the skimpiest and cutest bikinis I'd ever seen, and after seeing her wear it to swimming several times, I took it out of her bag while she was in another lesson. I only smelled it at first and put it straight back, but for some weird reason I thought to myself: "Why don't I try it on, see what it feels like," and so I did. And here's the really weird part: I loved it.
As you probably know, normal bikinis are typically made out of a latex sort of material, and I simply LOVED the feel of it against my skin whenever I put it on. I don't know how to explain it, but I felt... sexy when wearing it, and I loved that feeling. I did put the bikini back afterwards, and she never noticed, but this story was going to get much, much weirder...

After around a month of several carefully planned temporary steals of the bikini, I decided to, you guessed it, take it permanently and hide it. So I did just that, and she thought that she had simply lost it, so I was in the clean, with no suspicion going my way.
So now that I was able to masturbate in the bikini every day pretty much, that's basically what I did, but I guess that wasn't enough for my fetish-oriented brain.
After some time I thought to myself: "I wonder what it feels like to swim in a bikini," and so I took it with me one swimming lesson, and simply wore it underneath my trunks, so she wouldn't see it. Even though I wasn't yet able to experience the full sensation of swimming in a bikini, even wearing it under my trunks while swimming with the girl felt awesome.

But then came the peak of all of this. My friend wasn't in one day, and neither was the teacher who always went swimming with us, so I took my chance: I went swimming... in NOTHING BUT THE BIKINI. And it was, simply put, the best experience of my life. It's difficult to explain, but wearing that bikini and swimming around with nothing on except for it, felt freeing, nice, and above all, sexy as f*ck.

That's pretty much all that has happened regarding my so-called fetish so far, and the reason I have bored you with this long story is because I just want to know: is this normal in any way? Is it gay? Is it a normal fetish? Am I a transvestite? I doubt it, since I would not like wearing any other women's clothing except for bikinis. And this absurdly specific fetish is what kind of bothers me. So I ask the community, do you think this is weird, should I be worried in any way, or am I just an average horny teenage moron?
lenixduke_159
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:57 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: My unusual fetish

Postby Maligan12 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:33 pm

You know what? This did not bore me. This was one of the most entertaining posts on this site. And actually kind of hot, though I'm a straight guy, I could totally imagine myself in your place.

I actually posted about a bikini fetish several months ago but I wrote about how it's the intense sexuality of the bikini that made me attracted to underage girls since I like breasts and even though they may not have them, the two piece creates the illusion that they do.

Anyway, I would say that what you did was weird in the sense that it was unusual and abnormal. But anyone interesting is all those things so don't feel bad. And although stealing is always a little dubious ;) I commend you for having the courage to follow your feelings.
Let's judge each other on our actions.
Maligan12
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:57 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby lenixduke_159 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:45 pm

Maligan12 wrote:You know what? This did not bore me. This was one of the most entertaining posts on this site. And actually kind of hot, though I'm a straight guy, I could totally imagine myself in your place.

I actually posted about a bikini fetish several months ago but I wrote about how it's the intense sexuality of the bikini that made me attracted to underage girls since I like breasts and even though they may not have them, the two piece creates the illusion that they do.

Anyway, I would say that what you did was weird in the sense that it was unusual and abnormal. But anyone interesting is all those things so don't feel bad. And although stealing is always a little dubious ;) I commend you for having the courage to follow your feelings.

Alright, well thanks a lot for replying, mate. :) So I don't really have anything to worry about, do I?
lenixduke_159
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:57 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Maligan12 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:46 pm

Nah, just try to keep it between you and the bedsheets. Or people you trust a lot cos people get creeped out by non-conformity.
Let's judge each other on our actions.
Maligan12
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:57 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post