Our partner

rape fantasy

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

rape fantasy

Postby benzpheta » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:41 am

im an 18 year old girl, and i always have a fantasy of being raped, or video taped while raped, being drugged and raped comes up a lot and it kind of scares me to have these fantasies.

Im thinking of it as if i have a partner and i tell him about these fantasies, and he decides to try it and like role-play rapes me (u know) and then i just dont like it. I'd be extremely disappointed.
So basically im asking if i should go ahead and try even though i might not enjoy what i fantasize about
benzpheta
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:27 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: rape fantasy

Postby pistils » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:36 am

You are certainly not the only one to have had rape fantasies, and for most women they are harmless. but I think you are veering into a troublesome mental set. The problem comes when reality differs from your imagination, which, if it ever happens, it undoubtedly will. I think if you tell a partner about it, he could very easily raise the ante on you in ways that you don't want. So please be careful.

Please consider seeking the help of a qualified therapist to help you deal with this. I just know you don't want this to get out of hand. And, if you would, let us know how you deal with is problematic issue in your life.
pistils
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby keeponriding » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:48 pm

Well there's only one way to find out if you would enjoy it.
What is it about rape that you find so hot? Losing control? Being used? Something else?

I fantasize a lot about rape too. Real rape but also consensual non-consensual or roleplay as you put it. I think for me it's a variety of different things. Having control is the most important part. But I also like the other elements. The thought of ripping her clothes off. Manhandling her roughly and possibly hurting her. The fear. Taking what I'm not really allowed to take and using her body to please me.

I don't see myself actually raping someone in the words right meaning. Roleplay is probably better for a variety of reasons. It's just hard to find any people into that. I think I would enjoy both roleplaying with a drugged girl and a conscious one.

Like pistils said, be careful though. You'll want to get it on with someone that has a lot of self control and that you can trust.
keeponriding
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:27 am

Postby benzpheta » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:31 pm

pstils: thank you! i'll try my best. It's just worrisome but i dont think ill talk to my therapist about it. have a nice day

keeponriding: Not having control, being degraded/used, being hurt etc is what really draws me to the whole idea of rape-roleplay. I feel like it'd be difficult to differentiate the moment where im like ok i guess i dont like this, how do i get him to stop because if i say stop he'd think its part of the role play? and thanks for replying
benzpheta
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby keeponriding » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:09 pm

benzpheta, a safety word deals with those situations. You agree on a neutral word before you get going, say banana, apple, red etc and if you really do want him to stop in the situation, you'll utter the safety word. While I haven't engaged in rape roleplay I have done other roleplays and used safety words. It's great cause the girl can scream, cry and beg me to stop which turns me on :D

If she seriously wants me stop she'll use the safety word.
keeponriding
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:27 am

Postby Snaga » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:56 pm

I'll chime in with the Keep It Safe crowd and say while I think it sounds like fun, if it were me I'd have a safe word, would not recommend you play out any kind of drugged rape fantasy, that sounds rather dangerous. Also I'd be darned sure I trusted anyone I might play out a videotaped fantasy with. Don't want to see yourself being play raped all over the internet.... Unless you're into that, ofc. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist so the being videoed would be a strong draw but I wouldn't want a recording to get out of my control either.

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:27 pm

Postby Maligan12 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:55 pm

So you're truly considering to just bait some rapist?

If you are kinda open to getting nailed by whoever decides they want you whether you consent or not, then it isn't technically rape since you have consented unless you decide you want out in which case it's too late.

Maybe this is why your role playing has been disappointing, because ultimately, it is still fake rape.
Let's judge each other on our actions.
Maligan12
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Contro » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:02 pm

benzpheta wrote:So basically im asking if i should go ahead and try even though i might not enjoy what i fantasize about

Sure, why not?

-- Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:04 pm --

Maligan12 wrote:If you are kinda open to getting nailed by whoever decides they want you whether you consent or not, then it isn't technically rape since you have consented unless you decide you want out in which case it's too late.

:lol:

You obviously don't understand how the law works.
Contro
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby benzpheta » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:06 pm

Yeah fake rape, so it's not rape. I didn't explain it that well.
benzpheta
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby pistils » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:36 am

benzpheta wrote:Yeah fake rape, so it's not rape. I didn't explain it that well.

Sounds more like a desire for a dom and some BDSM. Nothing really wrong with that, but make sure you can trust the person you are with. Talk it out well before you partake. Trust me, guys can easily take things further than you might want them to go, and without good understandings in place, it is not necessarily their fault it they do.
pistils
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post