Our partner

friendzoning/premature ejaculation

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

friendzoning/premature ejaculation

Postby Unimportant » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:15 pm

Ok this is my other fetish, a bit weird but whatever.
In all of my fantasies I have a friend who is in madly in love with me, but I pretend I don't love him back.
I tease him such as touching him a lot, but always just 'friendly' of course. My ultimate desire would be that he gets premature ejaculation from it, especially in public :twisted: .
I know this is probably impossible as my ex said 'men don't come as easily as that' especially not from me. but that doesn't keep me from dreaming about it. I find this almost as good or maybe even better than sex.
anyone who can relate?
Nothing. Just....an ugly waste of space...
Unimportant
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:03 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: friendzoning/premature ejaculation

Postby tiggy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:04 pm

Yeah we really don't orgasm that easily. I don't know the laws where you live, but if it's legal, and with your partner's consent, you could put a vibrator in his butt and control it by a remote you have. That could cause an orgasm along with a little teasing. I've thought a little about doing this to a girl, but I wouldn't want to get in trouble, and I don't have any volunteers, so...
tiggy
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby Unimportant » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:45 pm

Hmm, that'sa pity. I'm not reay into that sort of stuff, I mean, if I'm going to put a buttplug in someone it's pretty clear that I like him already isn't it? And ha no, don 't have a partner yet.
But good luck with your idea, if you can make it reality
Unimportant
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby tiggy » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:42 am

Ah, in that case, make sure you have consent before whatever you do, since there are sexual assault laws.
tiggy
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby Unimportant » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:29 am

That was your idea, right? Not mine :P But I don't even have any -real~ male friends that I see regularly, so I won't be doing something that's against the law anytime soon either (fortunately?) though just teasing, I think, is not illegal isn't it ;)
Unimportant
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby brook12 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:14 pm

Hello! This is a really interesting fetish! I have premature ejaculation and have orgasmed from just having my tummy rubbed or just playing with a girl while very turned on. I remember it was very humiliating when I was a bit younger, at lunch break the girl I had a crush (but we were just friends) on sat in my lap and I couldn't control myself :oops: I don't know if she noticed.

So the kind of thing you fantasize about does happen! but you might need to make friends with a boy who has premature ejaculation and that might not be the easiest to meet someone like that.

best wishes
brook12
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Snaga » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:04 pm

Unimportant wrote:Ok this is my other fetish, a bit weird but whatever.
In all of my fantasies I have a friend who is in madly in love with me, but I pretend I don't love him back.
I tease him such as touching him a lot, but always just 'friendly' of course. My ultimate desire would be that he gets premature ejaculation from it, especially in public :twisted: .
I know this is probably impossible as my ex said 'men don't come as easily as that' especially not from me. but that doesn't keep me from dreaming about it. I find this almost as good or maybe even better than sex.
anyone who can relate?

Well, there are wireless remote control vibrators and panties.... Wonder if there's anything for men, or if something couldn't be adapted?

This sounds very close to a fetish to humiliate to me. If you can find a fellow sensitive enough to cum with a device such as what I described.... And he was into it.... That would be pretty fun, actually... I'd enjoy something like that on either the inflicting of the inflicted side.

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:03 am

Return to Fetishes