Our partner

Fetish out of hand!

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Fetish out of hand!

Postby HowardCL » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:34 pm

My fetish is out of hand.

I collect girls and boys underwear. I buy them at thrift shops and anywhere that sells children underwear. I will buy them online on Ebay as well as Amazon or other places like that. I have found childrens underwear at public pools and have kept them. My collection is pretty big and I must admit that I am a Pedophile exclusive so nothing but children get me sexually aroused.

I served 10 years in prison for sex acts against young boys and a few young girls but now it seems like my collection of panties and underwear can sometimes consume my life. I just love everything about children's underwear and any time I have a chance to buy them or see them somewhere I take them right away. I feel so evil.
HowardCL
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Fetish out of hand!

Postby Tululaboo » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:17 pm

I can see the attraction aspect to collecting such items and at least you have seen yourself that this is becoming a problem. What I am not clear on however is to the aspect of the problem. Is it a case that this is a compulsion and when see some underwear you cannot ignore it or a case that physically it is becoming a problem to an extent to where you are worried about people seeing all the underwear. (I too while I do not buy or collect them have a thing for underwear)

As far as it goes (and no judgement from me) you have done worse things so even though it does not seem like much it is a silver lining.
Judge on what you see, not what you think. I will always be honest.
'A Friend of Alice'
Tululaboo
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:45 am
Blog: View Blog (9)

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post