Our partner

Weird panty fetish...

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Weird panty fetish...

Postby Mordor » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:28 am

I feel like I'm really odd but I'm really, really into panties, especially bikini cut briefs. But the panties I love the most are simple, white cotton ones, like the cheap kind. They were more common in the late 90s, I'd link a picture but I know that would be triggering and do not want to risk it.

I always use to get excited in middleschool when I'd sit behind girls I had a crush on and during the spring their shirts would rise up a bit and I could see the waist band, usually frilled. Was anyone else like this? I am a pedo/hebe.

I'm frustrated though because it seems these panties have been phased out for awhile and use another fabric that IMO feels and looks different. Its almost more "shiny", I can't describe it well because I'm no textiles expert.

Closest description would be like the feminine equivalent of "tightie whities".

I just love cotton in general. I really do not like lace at all, its a turn off for me. Hate how the consensus is that its universally sexy.

Just wondering if other people were like this..probably just me.
Mordor
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:56 pm
Blog: View Blog (9)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Weird panty fetish...

Postby Snaga » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:32 am

You're probably referring to a polyester blend with the shinier stuff.

Life is short- make of it what you can, while you can.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:56 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Mordor » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:35 am

Thank you very much, Snag. The fabric/look I'm talking about is here, in this picture:

Do not worry, there is no model or anything like that. Its just the panty. Possibly triggering I suppose: http://imgur.com/jtne1Hn

This is very very close though I'm thinking of something slightly softer, usually with a frilly waist band. Usually more of a bikini cut, I think? I'm no expert on female's undergarments and the different cuts/whatever.

Its funny because there are a lot of self described "panty fetishists" on the internet but nearly all of them hate that type because its well, "plain" but I like that a lot. Really dislike lacy stuff.

If I've posted anything against the rules I'm sorry in advance and will edit this message to be more compliant.
Mordor
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:56 pm
Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Snaga » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:15 pm

I have never had an undergarment fetish so I wouldn't know what's usual or not, tell you the truth. I'm happy seeing a woman in anything or nothing. :mrgreen:

Life is short- make of it what you can, while you can.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:56 am

Postby witchessabbath » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:46 pm

You a teenager around the time that those panties were popular? If so it makes sense, they probably just remind you of your sexual awakening as it were. I like things that I thought were hot in school (on adults now, but still), reminds me of the time when everything was new and exciting and hot.
witchessabbath
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:56 am

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post