Our partner

Weird panty fetish...

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Weird panty fetish...

Postby Mordor » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:28 am

I feel like I'm really odd but I'm really, really into panties, especially bikini cut briefs. But the panties I love the most are simple, white cotton ones, like the cheap kind. They were more common in the late 90s, I'd link a picture but I know that would be triggering and do not want to risk it.

I always use to get excited in middleschool when I'd sit behind girls I had a crush on and during the spring their shirts would rise up a bit and I could see the waist band, usually frilled. Was anyone else like this? I am a pedo/hebe.

I'm frustrated though because it seems these panties have been phased out for awhile and use another fabric that IMO feels and looks different. Its almost more "shiny", I can't describe it well because I'm no textiles expert.

Closest description would be like the feminine equivalent of "tightie whities".

I just love cotton in general. I really do not like lace at all, its a turn off for me. Hate how the consensus is that its universally sexy.

Just wondering if other people were like this..probably just me.
Mordor
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (9)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Weird panty fetish...

Postby Snaga » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:32 am

You're probably referring to a polyester blend with the shinier stuff.

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:03 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Mordor » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:35 am

Thank you very much, Snag. The fabric/look I'm talking about is here, in this picture:

Do not worry, there is no model or anything like that. Its just the panty. Possibly triggering I suppose: http://imgur.com/jtne1Hn

This is very very close though I'm thinking of something slightly softer, usually with a frilly waist band. Usually more of a bikini cut, I think? I'm no expert on female's undergarments and the different cuts/whatever.

Its funny because there are a lot of self described "panty fetishists" on the internet but nearly all of them hate that type because its well, "plain" but I like that a lot. Really dislike lacy stuff.

If I've posted anything against the rules I'm sorry in advance and will edit this message to be more compliant.
Mordor
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Snaga » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:15 pm

I have never had an undergarment fetish so I wouldn't know what's usual or not, tell you the truth. I'm happy seeing a woman in anything or nothing. :mrgreen:

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:03 am

Postby witchessabbath » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:46 pm

You a teenager around the time that those panties were popular? If so it makes sense, they probably just remind you of your sexual awakening as it were. I like things that I thought were hot in school (on adults now, but still), reminds me of the time when everything was new and exciting and hot.
witchessabbath
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:03 am

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post