Our partner

Anyone share these fetishes?

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Anyone share these fetishes?

Postby imitation700mb » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:31 pm

My fetishes are:

Seeing any super obese women, sometimes called BBWs or SSBBWs. This happens a lot more if the woman in question is in person, fully clothed and doing any normal everyday things, (shopping, riding in a car, walking down the street, even just sat on a sofa or chair)

Seeing women wearing any form of thicker turtleneck or cowlneck sweaters, those with bigger thicker collars. This is even more of a turn on when their chins and faces are "buried" inside the collars or when they have a lot of folds.

Seeing people wearing ridiculous amounts of clothing at once, or wearing ridiculous amounts of clothing myself. E.G. wearing 20-30+ sweaters at once. Things like that.

Seeing women with their sleeves up, particularly those wearing sweaters or sweatshirts. E.G. they wear a sweatshirt and push the sleeves up somewhere around their elbows then permanently leave them there.

Buying cheap clothes from supermarkets or charity shops so I can practice the above fetishes for myself. I have a special stash of clothing especially for the job.

Does anyone else share these fetishes?
imitation700mb
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Anyone share these fetishes?

Postby Tululaboo » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:09 pm

Hmm while specifically I have indulged in those particular fetishes I can see the attraction. I like women wearing choker-chains to turtlenecks and a huge lover of SS/BBW. Another thing I quite like is when I see someone wearing a dark jumper (sweater) with a bright shirt hanging out... Not sure why but I find that appealing.
Judge on what you see, not what you think. I will always be honest.
'A Friend of Alice'
Tululaboo
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (9)

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post