Our partner

Am i the only one with this Fetish?

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Am i the only one with this Fetish?

Postby jonasgss » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:35 am

I'm a 21 year old guy from Denmark.
Since i hit puperty i've been having a weird, and very obsessive fetish(thoughpattern) whilst mastubating.
It evolves around me looking at pictures(or imagening) and fantasize about being/becoming another person, - mostly younger boys(12-16) I have come out as gay a couple of years back, but i'm not the flamboyant stereotype. Sadly i've only been with a few guys, and not with good experiences. I have in many years had a deep wish of becoming another person - a young boy perhaps, and having another childhood. I do mostly get turned on by that thought, and i've never heard any other obsessive fetish like that. I'm scared that there could be pedophilic tendencies in that, i mostly look at non-nude, but still pictures of young boys. Though i do not want to have sex with a young boy(the thought disturbs me), just to become one. I think my fetish is similar to the furry, animal, and age regression transformation fetish. Still... i look at a picture of a 12 year old boy's face, i get turned on, imaging me being in that body, leaving mine behind. Am i alone on this one? Do i have eny chance of getting rid of this? I think its getting to a point where i can't ignore it...
jonasgss
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:47 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Am i the only one with this Fetish?

Postby Mordor » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:36 am

jonasgss wrote:I'm a 21 year old guy from Denmark.
Since i hit puperty i've been having a weird, and very obsessive fetish(thoughpattern) whilst mastubating.
It evolves around me looking at pictures(or imagening) and fantasize about being/becoming another person, - mostly younger boys(12-16) I have come out as gay a couple of years back, but i'm not the flamboyant stereotype. Sadly i've only been with a few guys, and not with good experiences. I have in many years had a deep wish of becoming another person - a young boy perhaps, and having another childhood. I do mostly get turned on by that thought, and i've never heard any other obsessive fetish like that. I'm scared that there could be pedophilic tendencies in that, i mostly look at non-nude, but still pictures of young boys. Though i do not want to have sex with a young boy(the thought disturbs me), just to become one. I think my fetish is similar to the furry, animal, and age regression transformation fetish. Still... i look at a picture of a 12 year old boy's face, i get turned on, imaging me being in that body, leaving mine behind. Am i alone on this one? Do i have eny chance of getting rid of this? I think its getting to a point where i can't ignore it...

None of what I'm posting is going to help, but I just want to relate to you (POSSIBLY TRIGGERING):

I have something, very, very similar to you. There is one girl in particular I am very obsessed with and I get turned on by thinking of her pushing me into a type of cocoon or chrysalis that overtakes me. The chrysalis is usually phallic in shape too.

While inside I undergo a metamorphosis like that of a caterpillar, where I'm melted down into mostly goo and re-arranged and after a period of time I emerge, younger, far more handsome with the looks of someone who is her "perfect" guy. I always come out younger too, 13 or 14, I am a pedo but want to be young again.

The idea of this transformation itself turns me on too though. I LOVE the idea of casting my body aside and being remolded into something someone I want the attention of desires, I've always had low self esteem and wanted attention. When I come out I'm many things, young, handsome yet brave and powerful. Her perfect guardian or warrior.

Cheesy I know but the idea of her transforming makes me very horny.

I have age regression and progression fantasies too. I will sometimes think of someone becoming a type of animal, usually a fox, wolf, squirrel or mouse and vice versa, them slowly and dramatically transforming before my eyes.
Mordor
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:47 am
Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Screwed_Up » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:17 pm

jonasgss wrote:I'm a 21 year old guy from Denmark.

I have a similar fantasy along the same lines though with different details.
Screwed_Up
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:47 am

Postby Unimportant » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:34 pm

Don't worry please I think if you want to BECOME that boy you are not a pedophile. Besides, most people might have extreme fantasies just because and they might not mean anything serious. I recognize it (but I have many fetishes) and I'm a woman. So it can be stranger, I think. What do you find so appealing about being a young boy? Is it the innocence that you felt you somehow lost?
Nothing. Just....an ugly waste of space...
Unimportant
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby tiggy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:01 pm

You might be a hebephile, based on the fact looking at a 12 year old boy makes you aroused. You can't really change your inclinations, so why don't you look at some people with known ages and decide what age range you are most attracted to. If it's like, 5-10, yeah, definitely pedo, if it's like 12-16 probably like hebephilia or ephebophilia, and if you actually prefer guys over 18 then youre "normal" teleiophile. Clothed pictures, I mean. Don't look at CP that's an easy way to get in the system for life.
tiggy
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post