Our partner

Fetish for lactaction!

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Fetish for lactaction!

Postby rod7006 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:48 pm

I'm a male with a fetish for women lactating. Are there any women who enjoyed having there men suckle there breast while they were lactating?
rod7006
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:43 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Fetish for lactaction!

Postby Snaga » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:25 pm

I hear it's gross, but I've always been fascinated by the idea of stimulating lactation. Takes a lot of work from what I hear :mrgreen: but the Snagina won't play along. :( I even hear of male attempts at stimulating lactation! :shock: which would be equally fascinating to me

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:43 am

Re: Fetish for lactaction!

Postby bi_parapheliac » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:50 am

I too have a fetish for lactation but mostly among small/flat titted women and pubescent girls
bi_parapheliac
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:43 am

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post