Our partner

Stuttering Fetish

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Stuttering Fetish

Postby specterbrat » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:26 pm

I'm a 22 year old female college junior, and I have a really serious stuttering fetish.

It's to the point where I can't get off or orgasm unless it's to a person who has a stammer.

I've never met or been with anyone who stutters. Only get off to videos or the idea of it.

I feel like it's really impacting my life because I feel like I can't date regularly
because I won't really be sexually interested in that person unless they have a stemmer.

It's not like there are a lot of people walking around who stutter.
specterbrat
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:13 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Stuttering Fetish

Postby Ada » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:30 pm

Have you dated in the past and it hasn't worked out for this reason? Or have you not wanted to try?
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:13 am
Blog: View Blog (35)

Postby Maligan12 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:18 pm

New entry on shortlist for most fascinating fetish ever.

If you can off from the idea of it maybe you can just think about it when you're with somebody.
Let's judge each other on our actions.
Maligan12
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Tueva55 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:07 pm

They're indeed out there walking around... 1% to 2% of population, perhaps, but some of those may use various strategies (some less healthy than others... avoidance has a worse long-term outcome for most than openly stuttering) so their stuttering happens to be less noticeable.

Maybe your fascination is more with the *idea* of a person who stutters, but if you met some people who fit that criteria, you'd see that like everybody else, they are more complex and nuanced than just being defined by one particularly noticeable attribute, and maybe your fetish over that particular attribute would lessen? I don't know, I'm just wondering.
Tueva55
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:13 am

Postby aimoo182 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:12 am

honestly, i think i know what attracts you to the stutter. i think it's most likely the tonality of a stutter. They raise in pitch, repeat syllables that sometimes mirror those of an orgasm or basic sexual moaning. I honestly do think you might find something a bit erotic about how similarly a stutter can mimic that of sexual moan... even the facial expressions made.
aimoo182
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:13 am

Postby tiggy » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:47 pm

Give your number to a speech pathologist or two, I don't know if they're allowed to hook people up, they obviously can't violate patient confidentiality, but maybe...hmm...
tiggy
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post