Our partner

Extreme Fire Fetish

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Extreme Fire Fetish

Postby handsomeboy » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:32 pm

Hello,

I will try to make this as short as possible. For years I have been having extreme erotic fantasies about fire, specifically about burning at the stake. Sometimes I am the victim, sometimes I am the executioner. It usually involves young females. I find these fantasies very tempting and hard to resist. I do not mean to hurt anyone in real life!!! Nevertheless, these fantasies can be very troublesome and tiring and make me feel like a horrible person. Sometimes they can get very detailed and so gruesome that they unsettle me greatly. The point of me posting here is to look for answers, suggestions and people to talk to. I know this kind of extreme fetish exists, there are even several websites and forums, but I am looking for any feedback.

Thanks
handsomeboy
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:37 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Extreme Fire Fetish

Postby Chondro » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:57 pm

Unless you have plans to hurt someone in that way, I don't see this causing any problems. There's plenty of outlet for you, too. The TV show Charmed has a burning at the stake scene, as does American Horror Story: Coven. In case you wanted to check it out :wink: Though you've probably already seen them.

Why does the gruesomeness bother you?
Chondro
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:37 pm

Postby Ada » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:05 pm

Referring you to a great post from earlier today. paraphilias/topic126527-660.html#p1686503 It's from someone with necrophilia to someone with paedophilia. But I think the basic message is the same. No matter what the underlying desire is.

You're welcome here. You're not a horrible person. Your sexuality is what it is. You're not planning on taking any of it further than fantasy. In common with the very vast majority of the paraphiles here. We're all very clear on the difference between fantasy and reality. [And how hard that can be in practice.]
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:37 am
Blog: View Blog (35)

Postby handsomeboy » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:53 pm

Thanks for your feedback and for accepting who I am (actually, this is not who I am, I do not identify myself with these fantasies, in my real life I am a different person). About the gruesomeness... I just find these torture/death fantasies disturbing and from ethical point of view absolutely unacceptable. I am having a hard time living with myself. I don´t judge anybody (especially because I know what it feels like to live with such a thing) but this is the way i feel about myself. I have been trying to figure out what the source of these fantasies may be, I have tried regression therapy sessions for several years, I even thought of taking up hypnosis... but I am afraid of it. Anyways, I am trying to just live with it and not take it that seriously. What happens in the head, stays in the head, I suppose. Thanks for sharing the other paraphilia discussion.
handsomeboy
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Ada » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:03 pm

handsomeboy wrote:I do not identify myself with these fantasies, in my real life I am a different person

It seems like you have a good understanding of this. But I'd sound a note of caution anyway. Just that for some people. The split that it's "not the real them." Can make it easier to carry out in real life. Because they are in denial about it being "them" at all. They "compartmentalise" those thoughts and acts they don't find acceptable. Even forgetting that they thought / did them. Whereas if it's a conscious aspect of someone's sexuality. They're less likely to get caught up in that kind of issue.

Anyways, I am trying to just live with it and not take it that seriously. What happens in the head, stays in the head, I suppose.

Yes, I think so. And it's helpful that the situation isn't likely to come about by accident. As it can for people with other paraphilias. So you don't need to take steps to avoid getting into situations where there'd be a chance of making the wrong choice. [Unless you are a fire fighter by profession. In which case I'd strongly suggest counselling. Don't rely on will power or guilt to keep yourself safe.]
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (35)

Postby handsomeboy » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:47 pm

They "compartmentalise" those thoughts and acts they don't find acceptable.

That´s a good point. Denial can be dangerous. I would use the word "dissociate" in this context. when our mind can´t process or accept something, it gets dissociated and buried in the subconscious, which can be a problem. That´s the whole point of hypnoses and regressions. Uncovering past traumas that have been swept away and forgotten.

I do accept this, but it still feels wrong, so for me it´s more like being aware of an ilness and trying to find a cure.

I should mention, that these fantasies and intrusive thoughts are not always present. Fire and related stuff usually has no effect on me. But then at some point it gets triggered (the trigger can be even just a word or a sentence), something snaps inside and these things start flooding into my mind. I am always in control, but no need to mention that it´s quite tiring and troublesome.

Thank You for your response, if you had any other suggestions of how to approach this, I would appreciate it. I even tried contacting some psychiatrists. We only exchanged several emails, so they could not tell me anything specific. They suggested OCD but I know there is more to it. Due to the extreme nature of my paraphilia, I want to keep investigating, I hope you understand.
handsomeboy
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby tiggy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:56 pm

While it's a horrible way to go and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, this is really hot. The thought of the extreme amount of pain the girl goes through in that is really exciting for me. How much she doesn't want it. Though unlike you, I have no inclination to be burnt myself.
tiggy
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby engulfedinflames » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:46 am

As far back as i can remember, i've had an incredible urgre to burn alive, and i now consider myself pyrosexsual. To me, not much is hotter than just pouring fuel over oneself and lighting up, self immolation.

Rather than burn myself alive, i decided to have some fun with fire. For nearly 30 years now i've been playing with fire very seriously, setting myself alight, and occasionally a willing partner.

I've long since come to terms with the morality of it in that i don't wish it on anyone unwilling, but there are some who really would enjoy completely burning alive. I'm one of them. When i was young and dumb i gave into my urgres one day, soaking myself in charcoal started fluid and setting myself alight. I ended up a complete human torch, and nearly couldn't put myself out. At one point i was completely alight from my chest down, and after trying and failing to put myself out, i was grabbing the bottle of fuel to pour over my head and live my ultimate fantasy. I ended up putting myself out but not after getting plenty of burns all over my body.

Even after nearly going all the way for real, feeling the flames, the burning , the excitement of it all, i still want to burn.

*mod edit- please don't give out contact information*
engulfedinflames
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby tiggy » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:51 pm

That's a load of crap, if it were true you'd be dead.
tiggy
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby engulfedinflames » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:10 pm

Tiggy, it's real, and although i don't have any good videos of full body self immolation, i've got video examples of setting myself alight.

*mod edit*
Last edited by Ada on Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Inappropriate links removed.
engulfedinflames
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Next

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post