Our partner

Extreme Fire Fetish

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Re: Extreme Fire Fetish

Postby handsomeboy » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:47 am

tiggy wrote:While it's a horrible way to go and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, this is really hot. The thought of the extreme amount of pain the girl goes through in that is really exciting for me. How much she doesn't want it. Though unlike you, I have no inclination to be burnt myself.

Thanks, exactly! The extreme pain and suffering makes it somehow very erotic for me. It´s like my head can´t wrap around the idea of something so horrible being done to somebody that in the end it turns into erotic arousal... or otherwise it would drive me crazy... if this makes any sense to you.
As for the masochistic aspect... I guess there is some sort of guilt involved (like I deserve this) plus imagining myself in the position of victim suffering the same thing creates the same effect. However, the psychoanalytical point of view may be more complicated.
handsomeboy
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:51 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby handsomeboy » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:59 am

engulfedinflames wrote:Tiggy, it's real, and although i don't have any good videos of full body self immolation, i've got video examples of setting myself alight.

*mod edit*

Well, I don´t know about that, but thanks for your point of view. However, it makes me a little worried about you. I agree with Tiggy, I can´t imagine how this could be enjoyable for anybody if it were for real. Pain is pain. In my fantasies I am pretty convinced I want this, but in the real life I would never do such a thing. On several occasions, when the urges were quite extreme, I burnt myself a bit, but it was not a big deal. My fantasies are always very specific (standing on a wooden pyre, hands tied back to a pole) and I would like to do some role-playing, but that´s it. At least I hope :D
handsomeboy
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:51 am

Postby engulfedinflames » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:20 am

I know my fantasies and play are quite extreme, so i don't expect many others to get it, and i've found in my experiences that most people have very specific fire fantasies or ideas about the idealized interaction with fire.

Don't worry about me, i'm fine, i've long ago found a balance in life with fire, there are safe ways to enjoy it, and besides, the burns are fun.

Most can't imagine how that pain can be erotic, but truthfully, when i'm on fire and i'm getting burned, most of the pain is dulled by the excitement of the experience. The comfort and euphoria outweigh fear and pain, the joy of being aflame and the flood of the body's endorphins kill the pain.

It's not fear or pain that dissuades me from burning alive, i could easily enjoy the whole experience. I just haven't done it yet because i'm busy living life. :D
engulfedinflames
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:51 am

Previous

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post