Our partner

love young girl feet

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

love young girl feet

Postby 702oscar702 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:42 am

I love girls feet around the age of 12 to 16. I love how they're soft and there toes are perfect and they taste so good haha I feel a bit wrong about this but there's nothing better then young girls feet and the way they look.
702oscar702
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:57 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: love young girl feet

Postby NYRanger1 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:40 pm

This was an old post but I never came across it and I just had to comment. Young girls in general 8-15,16 are just awesome. At 8,9 they are starting to be aware of how to try and be sexy and that is Hot. I have always had a female foot fetish and over the last couple of years as my pedo situation has emerged I have been completely consumed by little girls feet. They are just perfect. Doesn't matter If toes are painted or not like it does on an older woman. It is so Hard to not stare at a young girls feet. Recently I have joined a few preteen model sites and every pic is these girls with a sexy foot pose.
NYRanger1
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:57 am

Postby Maligan12 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:36 pm

I feel the same away about the personas of girls at that age. The tween construction of trying to be sexy.

I wouldn't call myself a foot fetishist but young girls lazing around bare foot has such a sultriness to it. I like their toes painted.
Let's judge each other on our actions.
Maligan12
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:57 pm

Postby toesucker30 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:32 am

702oscar702 wrote:I love girls feet around the age of 12 to 16. I love how they're soft and there toes are perfect and they taste so good haha I feel a bit wrong about this but there's nothing better then young girls feet and the way they look.

I feel exactly the same way!
toesucker30
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:57 am

Postby Mordor » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:22 am

Maligan12 wrote:I feel the same away about the personas of girls at that age. The tween construction of trying to be sexy.

I wouldn't call myself a foot fetishist but young girls lazing around bare foot has such a sultriness to it. I like their toes painted.

(Potential trigger warning?)

This is a brilliant post and sums up perfectly how I feel. I'm pedo/hebe (mainly hebe) and I JUST LOVE how young teens have such soft, smooth soles and cute little toes. I love smooth, soft pale little feet.

Saw a pic in particular of this cute girl (13ish?) in the pool and she has her cute little feet in the air and it was amazing combined with her little round face.

NYRanger1 wrote:This was an old post but I never came across it and I just had to comment. Young girls in general 8-15,16 are just awesome. At 8,9 they are starting to be aware of how to try and be sexy and that is Hot. I have always had a female foot fetish and over the last couple of years as my pedo situation has emerged I have been completely consumed by little girls feet. They are just perfect. Doesn't matter If toes are painted or not like it does on an older woman. It is so Hard to not stare at a young girls feet. Recently I have joined a few preteen model sites and every pic is these girls with a sexy foot pose.

I remember Bobbie pretty well, she use to be a favorite and I'm not really a fan of models, they feel kinda contrived in the photos but I really like Bobbie's impish quality. Dig the face a whole lot too.

I like a combination of impy, cute with a touch of beautiful, not a big fan of really sultry looking "little adults" as I call them but that is just my own taste and I am by no means berating your's my friend :).
Mordor
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby NYRanger1 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:01 am

Yes of course there is no doubt that we all have varied likes and turn ons. I agree that not always do I want the sexy sultry little girl pose, I Def agree that the innocent cute look is sometimes even sexier. I know what you're saying about the model sites but here's my take, like I had said, they really concentrate on the girls feet so much that i Iose it, and also the thought to me that these girls are posing this way because we think they are so incredibly sexy drives me insane. My all time favorite is Jojo-model. I don't have words for what she does to me. It's more of an impact than any grown woman could ever have.
NYRanger1
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:57 am

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post