Our partner

Stuttering fetish

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Stuttering fetish

Postby jay456 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:32 pm

Hi,

I've had this fetish for years (I'm 31 now), but it's been getting stronger and stronger. I'm a gay guy attracted to other guys who stutter. I've met a couple of guys locally and a couple more over Skype. We are still friends with 3 of them - we just drifted apart with the other one since time zones don't work to our advantage.

But I find myself wishing I had more friends who stutter to talk to. It's both a sexual thing and a non-sexual thing... in some ways I prefer chatting with guys who stutter than fluent guys. I've also read a bit about stuttering and can understand a lot more than your average guy.

I've been asked if it's a dom thing... it's not. I'd happily dom or be dommed by a guy who stutters. Or just hold a nice conversation. It doesn't matter.

Does anyone else feel the same? It's frustrating that I have to work so hard to convince others I'm not crazy.

If there are any guys who stutter on here and would like someone to chat.. I'd be happy to say hi.

Thanks for reading,
Jay
jay456
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun May 20, 2018 9:10 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Stuttering fetish

Postby Maligan12 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:24 pm

I find your fetish pretty fascinating.

I think I wouldn't mind meeting a cute girl who stutters. I think it would make her less threatening to me especially since I'm socially anxious.

Though I'd probably get tired of it after a while not that I'd end a relationship because of that.
Let's judge each other on our actions.
Maligan12
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Re: Stuttering fetish

Postby jay456 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:26 pm

Thank you, I'll take that as a compliment! :)

This board has given me many ideas, but my main interest is always guys who stutter and I don't think it will ever change!
jay456
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post