Our partner

Fetish about Growing...

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Fetish about Growing...

Postby a5665 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Hi folks! I'm new here, this is my first post, I figured this would be the right place to share my experience with my own fetishes, no matter how weird they may be.
I'm sure many of you are familiar with "Macrophilia", which is the sexual fantasy fetish of very large women (sometimes men). There are many explanations of people who have this fetish, and I somewhat associate myself in this fetish group, just not exactly.
Ever since I was about 14 (7 years ago), I have had this sexual fetish of people changing size, in particular growing. A good example of this would be in the Alice in Wonderland story, where Alice eats or drinks something and that makes her grow. Also, if you are familiar with the Mario video games, the mushrooms cause growth. It's not so much the size difference that I'm fond of, it's the perceived sensation of the growing animation that turns me on. My best guess as to why I have this fetish is my first sexual attraction was to video game characters, who were in some way or another related to this growing thing. Also, the thought of either being bigger than someone, or someone else being bigger than me may be related to this. There are other fetishes related to this, such as muscle growth, weight gaining, and inflation, none of which I associate myself with.
I don't know if this is related to my fetish, but I also have a strange and admittedly shameful attraction to prepubescent children. I don't know if that makes me a pedophile, I obviously don't act out my fantasies, that's just terrible.

Anyone else out there who can relate in some way to my strange fetish?
a5665
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Fetish about Growing...

Postby Saf » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:17 pm

Welcome! This certainly is a good place to share your experiences. I have macrophilia. While I don't share your interest in solely the size change aspects, I've seen people who call themselves macrophiles be only interested in growth/shrinking rather than the size difference itself, like you. But I definitely see the attraction in size change.

It's good to try to figure out what caused your fetishes or why you have them. Sorry I don't have too much to add right now, but I wanted to at least give some kind of input since I'm probably more well-versed in this type of fetish than many people here.
Saf
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Re: Fetish about Growing...

Postby a5665 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:21 pm

Thank you for the reply Saf. I know it's a year late reply, but whatever, lol. So yeah, I definitely associate myself with macrophilia, and I have that sexual attraction to growing. Good to know there's more people out there like me than I thought! I agree it's important to to find out what causes these kind of fetishes. Even with my fetish, I still have normal sexual attractions to women. Also, I notice that my fetish is not limited to the size change, but also like you in that size difference is also a part of it. I don't really know how or why this started, I know some people say that overbearing mothers sometimes cause this fetish, but that is not the case with me. Perhaps my sexuality developed differently than normal somehow. Anyway, thanks for the reply!
a5665
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post