Our partner

Bullying as a fetish?

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Bullying as a fetish?

Postby KevinG31 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:42 am

I'm aroused by all forms of bullying. I'm aroused by seeing other people get bullied and by myself being bullied. In high school I was a small and timid boy and a group of strong jocks were always threatening to beat me up if I didn't let them copy my test answers so of course I obeyed them. The humiliation didn't end there, they would force me to tell pretty girls at school that I was gay (I wasn't really gay) and to ask those girls if they had a cute brother I could date and I had to do all of this under the fear that if I didn't do it the jocks would beat me up. I can remember the powerful impact the constant fear of these bullies had on my body, if one of them so much as gave me a single negative facial expression my entire body would tremble. I can even remember a few times when I was so scared of them hurting me that I couldn't prevent my body from releasing a small trickle of pee in my pants.

Now fast-forward to the present day and there's nothing that arouses me more than the thought of being bullied. I keep my figure small and slim and lacking any muscles whatsoever because I get aroused over the thought that most men can beat me up. I think the hottest part of bullying is how primal it is, in a split second you are in danger from being hurt and dominated by someone else and there's something about this that is a feeling of being without any control but also a strange feeling of euphoria in the body from being forced into such an intense animal conflict.
KevinG31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:49 am
Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:53 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Bullying as a fetish?

Postby NobodySpecial » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:37 am

When exactly did the humiliation and fear turn into excitement and pleasure? Is it a reaction formation to the horrible experiences you endured as a child? You know, taking all the pain and anger you directed outward at the bullies and turned back on yourself?
NobodySpecial
Consumer 1
Consumer 1
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 1:25 am
Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:53 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bullying as a fetish?

Postby KevinG31 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:51 am

NobodySpecial wrote:When exactly did the humiliation and fear turn into excitement and pleasure? Is it a reaction formation to the horrible experiences you endured as a child? You know, taking all the pain and anger you directed outward at the bullies and turned back on yourself?


It was about 5 years after the bullying events that it turned into excitement and pleasure. What you said about turning the abuse back on myself makes a lot of sense. The voice in my head indulged in negative self-talk and I strangely found pleasure in running myself down, it actually felt like a stress relief.
KevinG31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:49 am
Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:53 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bullying as a fetish?

Postby NobodySpecial » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:43 pm

KevinG31 wrote: It was about 5 years after the bullying events that it turned into excitement and pleasure. What you said about turning the abuse back on myself makes a lot of sense. The voice in my head indulged in negative self-talk and I strangely found pleasure in running myself down, it actually felt like a stress relief."


It sounds like you dealt with all the pain and helplessness you felt by twisting it into something that gave you pleasure. So instead of the bullies hurting you, you dealt with their abuse by having them give you pleasure. While it's perfectly normal and natural for a fetish to start this way, I think it's important you understand the root cause of it. What those boys did to you was abuse. They hurt you and terrified you so badly that you peed your pants. Do you have any anger or resentment towards them or have you turned in all around into something that pleasures you?
NobodySpecial
Consumer 1
Consumer 1
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 1:25 am
Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:53 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bullying as a fetish?

Postby KevinG31 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:50 pm

NobodySpecial wrote:
KevinG31 wrote: It was about 5 years after the bullying events that it turned into excitement and pleasure. What you said about turning the abuse back on myself makes a lot of sense. The voice in my head indulged in negative self-talk and I strangely found pleasure in running myself down, it actually felt like a stress relief."


It sounds like you dealt with all the pain and helplessness you felt by twisting it into something that gave you pleasure. So instead of the bullies hurting you, you dealt with their abuse by having them give you pleasure. While it's perfectly normal and natural for a fetish to start this way, I think it's important you understand the root cause of it. What those boys did to you was abuse. They hurt you and terrified you so badly that you peed your pants. Do you have any anger or resentment towards them or have you turned in all around into something that pleasures you?


I did have anger and resentment toward them until I accepted that their behavior was part of nature, that it is natural in the animal kingdom for the powerful to dominate the weaker. I have forgiven them. Now I just try to find pleasure in how they made my body feel when I was afraid.
KevinG31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:49 am
Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:53 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bullying as a fetish?

Postby NobodySpecial » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:00 pm

KevinG31 wrote: I did have anger and resentment toward them until I accepted that their behavior was part of nature, that it is natural in the animal kingdom for the powerful to dominate the weaker. I have forgiven them. Now I just try to find pleasure in how they made my body feel when I was afraid.


It may be natural for animals but as a civilized society bullying is not tolerated (at least it shouldn't be). I think you just rationalized their horrible behavior toward you and did what you could to get pleasure out of it. I think the bullies did double harm to you because now you get pleasure out of seeing people bullied. Let me ask you this, if you see a child being bullied do you have a desire to help them or do you think its natural and it just turns you on? I'm not judging you, just trying to understand. If you would rather talk in private send me a message.
NobodySpecial
Consumer 1
Consumer 1
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 1:25 am
Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:53 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bullying as a fetish?

Postby KevinG31 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:30 am

NobodySpecial wrote:
KevinG31 wrote: I did have anger and resentment toward them until I accepted that their behavior was part of nature, that it is natural in the animal kingdom for the powerful to dominate the weaker. I have forgiven them. Now I just try to find pleasure in how they made my body feel when I was afraid.


It may be natural for animals but as a civilized society bullying is not tolerated (at least it shouldn't be). I think you just rationalized their horrible behavior toward you and did what you could to get pleasure out of it. I think the bullies did double harm to you because now you get pleasure out of seeing people bullied. Let me ask you this, if you see a child being bullied do you have a desire to help them or do you think its natural and it just turns you on? I'm not judging you, just trying to understand. If you would rather talk in private send me a message.


No, I'm not aroused by seeing children bullied, they would have to be at least in their teen years for me to put that into a sexual context.
KevinG31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:49 am
Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:53 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bullying as a fetish?

Postby AGirlNamedGoo » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:23 am

Man, I wish I had a bullying fetish. I was bullied as a child/teen and I'm so afraid of it happening again that it goes beyond fear and into paranoia.
AGirlNamedGoo
Consumer 3
Consumer 3
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:44 am
Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:53 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bullying as a fetish?

Postby KevinG31 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:26 am

AGirlNamedGoo wrote:Man, I wish I had a bullying fetish. I was bullied as a child/teen and I'm so afraid of it happening again that it goes beyond fear and into paranoia.


I know what you mean, it does make things easier but I think you have to have a pre-existing tendency towards masochism/humiliation in order for the bullying to turn into a fetish.
KevinG31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:49 am
Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:53 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bullying as a fetish?

Postby Screwed_Up » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:12 pm

I was bullied as a kid/teen and had a pre existing masochism/humiliation tendency. Now the thought of being bullied/humiliated by younger men and women of all ages turns me on. I don't enjoy seeing others bullied because I know its wrong. It's just that I've turned my feelings of inferiority, inadequacy, helplessness and humiliation into something that gives me pleasure. So I guess it's a bullying fetish.
Screwed_Up
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 12:28 am
Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:53 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Next

Return to Fetishes




  • Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests