Our partner

Bullying as a fetish?

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Re: Bullying as a fetish?

Postby yorkshireguy » Sat May 02, 2015 4:58 pm

So pleased to find this forum. Bullied at school (who wasn't) but then through my early adult life often by younger guys, some much younger. Such a rush of excitement; a total turn on for me. Now, I trawl the net for forums or stories describing younger brothers bullying their older brothers. Stronger, more muscular, mind games, humiliation. I can't get enuf, often returning to re-read favourite sites. I'm a manager of staff; I'm the leader of my team, but I have to keep this dark secret!
yorkshireguy
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:08 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Unimportant » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:26 pm

God yes. This is my biggest fetish. There is something so darkly beautiful about a person being cast off from a group, laughed at, having their ego trampled. I think, if you are bullied, it stays with you, for better or for worse. And though I think this fetish makes relationships way more difficult and sometimes I hate myself for it, it is at least a big improvement from the shame I used to feel as a teenager. I think this fetish is a way for people to have control over their lives again.
Nothing. Just....an ugly waste of space...
Unimportant
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby tiggy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:39 pm

I kind of have a fetish for bullying, too. When I see an attractive girl getting bullied it's arousing. I don't imagine myself as the bully, but maybe rescuing and seducing her :P

Getting bullied myself isn't something I in any way want, however.
tiggy
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Previous

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post