Our partner

Bullying as a fetish?

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Re: Bullying as a fetish?

Postby KevinG31 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Screwed_Up wrote:I was bullied as a kid/teen and had a pre existing masochism/humiliation tendency. Now the thought of being bullied/humiliated by younger men and women of all ages turns me on. I don't enjoy seeing others bullied because I know its wrong. It's just that I've turned my feelings of inferiority, inadequacy, helplessness and humiliation into something that gives me pleasure. So I guess it's a bullying fetish.


I knew I couldn't be the only one who has this fetish. Somehow the fetish relieves the stress and pain of feeling inferior because those emotions are channeled into sexual arousal which is pleasure. Do you remember the first time when your inferiority and helplessness sexually aroused you? How old were you? What were your pre-existing masochistic tendencies? As a child I was an exhibitionist and my way of viewing this behavior was that exposing myself to people was a way to humiliate myself. Taking off my clothes was a method for self humiliation even before I had been humiliated by others.
KevinG31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:49 am
Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:16 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Bullying as a fetish?

Postby Screwed_Up » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:18 pm

Yes it's the same for me. A way to relieve the stress and pain. It hurts to feel inferior and helpless and so what better way to alleviate that than to turn it into something to bring pleasure. I don't really remember the time first my inferiority and helplessness aroused me, but I remember being very young and enjoying the thought of being tied up. I remember even the age of 5 the thought of being tied up and the thought of being turned into an inanimate object gave me an erection. This was even before I knew what an erection was. I wonder if I'm hardwired that way or if a verbally abusive parent is what the trigger was. I was always smaller than everyone in my class and I was bullied easily. I never stood up for myself. That was the worst feeling of all even worse than the bullying. I hated the fact that I was too much of a coward to stand up for myself. It was an incredible feeling of shame. I still feel ashamed. So after awhile instead of dealing with feelings of shame I put it into my head that I was supposed to be bullied and humiliated because that's who I am. It was easier for me to say to myself I enjoy being treated like crap because I deserve it instead of saying to myself I am going to stand up for myself because I don't deserve to be treated like crap. When you are bullied just because of how you look you internalize that and believe that you deserve to be bullied and therefore you need to be bulled.

In your case you say taking your clothes off and exposing yourself was a way to humiliate yourself before you were even humiliated? But if you weren't humiliated by others did you even know what humiliation was? Were you maybe trying to get something other than humiliation by exposing yourself.
Screwed_Up
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 12:28 am
Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:16 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bullying as a fetish?

Postby KevinG31 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:47 pm

Screwed_Up wrote:Yes it's the same for me. A way to relieve the stress and pain. It hurts to feel inferior and helpless and so what better way to alleviate that than to turn it into something to bring pleasure. I don't really remember the time first my inferiority and helplessness aroused me, but I remember being very young and enjoying the thought of being tied up. I remember even the age of 5 the thought of being tied up and the thought of being turned into an inanimate object gave me an erection. This was even before I knew what an erection was. I wonder if I'm hardwired that way or if a verbally abusive parent is what the trigger was. I was always smaller than everyone in my class and I was bullied easily. I never stood up for myself. That was the worst feeling of all even worse than the bullying. I hated the fact that I was too much of a coward to stand up for myself. It was an incredible feeling of shame. I still feel ashamed. So after awhile instead of dealing with feelings of shame I put it into my head that I was supposed to be bullied and humiliated because that's who I am. It was easier for me to say to myself I enjoy being treated like crap because I deserve it instead of saying to myself I am going to stand up for myself because I don't deserve to be treated like crap. When you are bullied just because of how you look you internalize that and believe that you deserve to be bullied and therefore you need to be bulled.

In your case you say taking your clothes off and exposing yourself was a way to humiliate yourself before you were even humiliated? But if you weren't humiliated by others did you even know what humiliation was? Were you maybe trying to get something other than humiliation by exposing yourself.


I had a very strict mother who was obsessed with how she and her family presented themselves in public so she was always correcting any mistakes I made at home that she said would humiliate me and our family if I did that in public. For me even something as insignificant as forgetting to zip up the pants zipper after going to the bathroom was loaded with potential for humiliation. Therefore, when I started school I had my mother's strict voice in my head and I began to judge others based on what my mother would say about how they looked or acted.

However, this all backfired on me at around 8 years old with two events that happened at school: 1) I had a young attractive female teacher who would show her silky slips when she would speak to the students who would sit in the floor 2) There was a boy in my class who for some reason wore pants that were too big for him so he was always showing his underwear. The sight of these two people who didn't seem to care at all that they were exposing themselves everyday really shocked me and I became sexually aroused and I wanted to start exposing myself too. I still remember the first time when I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants in class so that I could expose myself. At home I first started undressing in front of my older sister who was 12. Soon I began doing this at meals with the whole family, I would pretend that it was an "accident" and that my pants were just sliding off of me but one night I can remember my father picked me up from the table and said "That will be enough of your stripping!" and he led me back to my bedroom without my being able to finish the rest of my meal.

So I definitely had these humiliation triggers prior to being bullied.

Your early arousal over thoughts of being tied up or turned into an inanimate object suggest to me that your arousal over humiliation is deeply rooted. Was it a boy or girl who turned you into an inanimate object? For many years I had dreams that I was taking a test at school and I was running out of time to complete it, and the dream would reach a point in which I would just give up and accept that I wasn't going to finish the test. These were always wet dreams, accepting defeat in the dream gave me orgasms in real life. The weird thing about humiliation fantasies is that once you've fantasized about being totally humiliated it actually makes you less worried about being degraded in real life because you've already prepared your mind ahead of time for all possibilities.
KevinG31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:49 am
Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:16 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bullying as a fetish?

Postby Screwed_Up » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:23 pm

It seems like the allure of doing something you weren't supposed to as a reaction to your strict controlling mother is one of the first triggers of your humiliation fetish. Seeing the boy in class practically exposing himself is the trigger for your exposing fetish. Add a lot of bullying to the equation and it's easy to see the result. The dreams of defeat are related to the humiliation of not completing the test.

When I was that young I don't think I even had in mind a person turning me into an inanimate object. Just the thought of being turned got me aroused. I really don't know why. Later when I played cops & robbers with my friends I always liked being the robber because I wanted to get caught and handcuffed. I think it was the just thought or act of being restrained that aroused me. I wish I knew where my earliest masochistic tendencies came from. My mother was sometimes verbally abusive but I don't remember if she was like that when I was younger. Also I don't see how that would make me enjoy being restrained.

For me all these fantasies about humiliation and degradation don't really make me any less worried about it in real life. I get embarrassed really easily. I don't want to be publically embarrassed, degraded or humiliated. There are a lot of things I'm not comfortable with about myself. There are some things I am deeply embarrassed about that make me feel extremely inadequate and inferior. I think if I was ever embarrassed about them in a real life situation I would be crushed.
Screwed_Up
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 12:28 am
Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:16 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bullying as a fetish?

Postby KevinG31 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Screwed_Up wrote:It seems like the allure of doing something you weren't supposed to as a reaction to your strict controlling mother is one of the first triggers of your humiliation fetish. Seeing the boy in class practically exposing himself is the trigger for your exposing fetish. Add a lot of bullying to the equation and it's easy to see the result. The dreams of defeat are related to the humiliation of not completing the test.

When I was that young I don't think I even had in mind a person turning me into an inanimate object. Just the thought of being turned got me aroused. I really don't know why. Later when I played cops & robbers with my friends I always liked being the robber because I wanted to get caught and handcuffed. I think it was the just thought or act of being restrained that aroused me. I wish I knew where my earliest masochistic tendencies came from. My mother was sometimes verbally abusive but I don't remember if she was like that when I was younger. Also I don't see how that would make me enjoy being restrained.

For me all these fantasies about humiliation and degradation don't really make me any less worried about it in real life. I get embarrassed really easily. I don't want to be publically embarrassed, degraded or humiliated. There are a lot of things I'm not comfortable with about myself. There are some things I am deeply embarrassed about that make me feel extremely inadequate and inferior. I think if I was ever embarrassed about them in a real life situation I would be crushed.


Can you give an example of one of these humiliation fantasies you have?

I don't think that most people with humiliation fantasies really want them to happen although there could be a gradual weakening of resistance to humiliation after years and years of fantasies so that when it happens in real life there's some pleasure felt from it. I've been unable to avoid suffering small penis humiliation in real life because several times both men and women have seen my penis and their laughter was quite obvious and I knew what they were laughing at. The most recent time when this happened I was in a position of total helplessness because I was in the hospital for food poisoning and I needed the male nurse to help me put the hospital gown on. And because I was ill that night my penis was even smaller than usual so for another man to see it in that condition and laugh was totally humiliating.
KevinG31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:49 am
Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:16 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bullying as a fetish?

Postby Screwed_Up » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:14 pm

KevinG31 wrote: Can you give an example of one of these humiliation fantasies you have?

I don't think that most people with humiliation fantasies really want them to happen although there could be a gradual weakening of resistance to humiliation after years and years of fantasies so that when it happens in real life there's some pleasure felt from it. I've been unable to avoid suffering small penis humiliation in real life because several times both men and women have seen my penis and their laughter was quite obvious and I knew what they were laughing at. The most recent time when this happened I was in a position of total helplessness because I was in the hospital for food poisoning and I needed the male nurse to help me put the hospital gown on. And because I was ill that night my penis was even smaller than usual so for another man to see it in that condition and laugh was totally humiliating.


I have small penis humiliation fantasies myself and to be honest I have an abnormally small penis. This is something I'm really uncomfortable with about myself and would do just about anything in the world for an average size penis. Yet I have fantasizes about being humiliated and degraded because of my penis size and it brings me a lot of pleasure to fantasize about. If I was in controlled dominatrix type of situation in real life I would love to be mocked, belittled and humiliated (privately) because of my size. But if I were to really care about a woman and then she sees my penis and she bursts out laughing I would be crushed. My SPH is a defense mechanism. I am so psychologically bothered by my size that I twist it around and turn it into something that gives me pleasure. Likewise if I was in a locker room with a bunch of guys changing and they saw my size and mocked me I would be devastated. But I have the fantasy of being exposed and mocked in front of guys I don't know and this turns me on. Just as my reaction to bullying turned into a bullying fetish, my reaction to having a micropenis tuned into SPH.

I must say I have never been mocked by any of my partners or doctors over my size. I have avoided letting anyone who knows me see my size except my partners and doctors. I can't imagine a medical profession openly laughing at a small penis. Are you sure this really happened? If that ever happened to me the person who did it would be sued so quickly they wouldn't know what hit them.
Screwed_Up
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 12:28 am
Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:16 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bullying as a fetish?

Postby KevinG31 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:03 pm

Screwed_Up wrote:
KevinG31 wrote: Can you give an example of one of these humiliation fantasies you have?

I don't think that most people with humiliation fantasies really want them to happen although there could be a gradual weakening of resistance to humiliation after years and years of fantasies so that when it happens in real life there's some pleasure felt from it. I've been unable to avoid suffering small penis humiliation in real life because several times both men and women have seen my penis and their laughter was quite obvious and I knew what they were laughing at. The most recent time when this happened I was in a position of total helplessness because I was in the hospital for food poisoning and I needed the male nurse to help me put the hospital gown on. And because I was ill that night my penis was even smaller than usual so for another man to see it in that condition and laugh was totally humiliating.


I have small penis humiliation fantasies myself and to be honest I have an abnormally small penis. This is something I'm really uncomfortable with about myself and would do just about anything in the world for an average size penis. Yet I have fantasizes about being humiliated and degraded because of my penis size and it brings me a lot of pleasure to fantasize about. If I was in controlled dominatrix type of situation in real life I would love to be mocked, belittled and humiliated (privately) because of my size. But if I were to really care about a woman and then she sees my penis and she bursts out laughing I would be crushed. My SPH is a defense mechanism. I am so psychologically bothered by my size that I twist it around and turn it into something that gives me pleasure. Likewise if I was in a locker room with a bunch of guys changing and they saw my size and mocked me I would be devastated. But I have the fantasy of being exposed and mocked in front of guys I don't know and this turns me on. Just as my reaction to bullying turned into a bullying fetish, my reaction to having a micropenis tuned into SPH.

I must say I have never been mocked by any of my partners or doctors over my size. I have avoided letting anyone who knows me see my size except my partners and doctors. I can't imagine a medical profession openly laughing at a small penis. Are you sure this really happened? If that ever happened to me the person who did it would be sued so quickly they wouldn't know what hit them.


I know it probably isn't what you want to hear and the psychiatric community would disagree with me but I personally think you need these humiliation fantasies to reduce the stress of feeling inferior. You have such strong emotions about feeling inferior that if you didn't turn it around and make a fetish out of it your negative feelings about yourself would just be too unbearable. Some things can't be changed and having a bigger penis isn't possible for those who are small.
KevinG31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:49 am
Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:16 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bullying as a fetish?

Postby richierichie81 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Screwed_Up wrote:I was bullied as a kid/teen and had a pre existing masochism/humiliation tendency. Now the thought of being bullied/humiliated by younger men and women of all ages turns me on. I don't enjoy seeing others bullied because I know its wrong. It's just that I've turned my feelings of inferiority, inadequacy, helplessness and humiliation into something that gives me pleasure. So I guess it's a bullying fetish.


Hi...new on here!

That is exactly how I feel! I had no idea there were other people like me out there...

It's like it helps me to deal with all my inadequacies and insecurities.
richierichie81
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:13 pm
Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:16 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bullying as a fetish?

Postby KevinG31 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:37 am

richierichie81 wrote:
Screwed_Up wrote:I was bullied as a kid/teen and had a pre existing masochism/humiliation tendency. Now the thought of being bullied/humiliated by younger men and women of all ages turns me on. I don't enjoy seeing others bullied because I know its wrong. It's just that I've turned my feelings of inferiority, inadequacy, helplessness and humiliation into something that gives me pleasure. So I guess it's a bullying fetish.


Hi...new on here!

That is exactly how I feel! I had no idea there were other people like me out there...

It's like it helps me to deal with all my inadequacies and insecurities.


Welcome to the forum. In what ways do you fantasize you are being bullied? Is the bullying just words or is it also physical bullying?
KevinG31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:49 am
Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:16 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bullying as a fetish?

Postby chileet » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:08 am

I also want bullied to the maximum
chileet
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:00 am
Local time: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:16 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

PreviousNext

Return to Fetishes




  • Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests