Our partner

Embarrassing Stomach Fetish

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Embarrassing Stomach Fetish

Postby jccarother42 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:11 am

Hello, I'm a young adult male, and I have the embarrassing fetish of being extremely (more than I should) sexually attracted to the female stomach, and things related to it. I get extremely turned on when I see a women's stomach or navel, touch it, kiss it, etc. I don't have a fat fetish, obesity is a turn off and I prefer smaller girls, but I get very turned on by stomach inflation, whether it's stuffing or from an air pump. I also very embarrassingly have a pregnancy fetish, possibly because that state obviously places a big emphasis on the stomach. The pregnancy fetish began a long time ago, and is very strong, particularly for women in the first and second trimester.

Some sexual fantasies of mine include; rubbing a girl's stomach, kissing it, playing with her navel, looking at it, rubbing or licking something onto/off of it, watching a girl inflate herself and then playing with her stomach, having a pregnant partner or impregnating them, and other activities like these. I have some of these fantasies on a daily basis.

I'm very self conscious of this fetish because it seems strange. I think I annoyed my ex some because I was always wanting to touch her stomach and look at it, and she didn't really like that. I never expressed my fetish to her as I was afraid of how she would react. I'm also afraid to express this to any future girlfriends for the same reason. I would appreciate any advice on how to cope with this problem, how to express it to others, or what even causes it in the first place. Also, a feminine perspective would be appreciated too, maybe saying how you would feel about being told this by your boyfriend, or how you feel about the fetish itself.
Thanks
jccarother42
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Embarrassing Stomach Fetish

Postby Platypus » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:57 am

jccarother42 wrote:Also, a feminine perspective would be appreciated too, maybe saying how you would feel about being told this by your boyfriend, or how you feel about the fetish itself.

I don't think there's anything strange about your fetish. I think women (or people in general?) are often taught to be ashamed of their stomachs, and there can be pressure to have a flat, trim stomach and to quickly lose the 'bump' after pregnancy etc. So stomachs can be seen as a part of the body that is unsexy and must be hidden unless they are in peak athletic condition. Appreciating women's stomachs seems like a healthier attitude to me. :) I think I would react positively if a boyfriend mentioned this fetish to me.

Oh and Fabienne in Pulp Fiction may share your liking for women's bellies. 8)
No diagnosis, lots of opinions, and a bunch of issues that I haven't quite figured out.
Platypus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:50 pm

Postby jjj3 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:57 pm

Aaah I wish my bf was like that.. what you just described turns me on so hard..gosh. :oops: it's definitely not embarrassing theres nothing bad so dont worry :) some girls just simply might not like it that way I guess or they might feel self conscious about that part of theirs or something. But hope you find someone who likes it as well. :)
jjj3
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:50 am

Postby electrodrone » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:33 am

From what I have researched, it's a completely normal thing, and in fact, sometimes a women doesn't even need to be pregnant for the arousal to occur, for example, the suggestion of an enlarged abdomen or protruding navel can cause the attraction as well. I've looked it up, so it's very common. In fact, that's part of the reason why I'm here as well, so your not alone. Somehow culture decided the norms of what is attractive and what's not, but to me it's #######4. Plus I've heard that scientists discovered that the most attractive area of a woman is the stomach due to the mathematical size, plus in my opinion, that's a focus area for reproduction, so enjoy yourself and look it up because to me, it's of the norm. :)
electrodrone
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:50 pm

Postby Hexalt » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:56 am

I'm a 22-year-old male who also has a fixation on women's tummies. I don't know, they're always super cute, especially when a girl eats a lot and it sticks out. I also have fantasies about this on a daily basis; women with curves, women with big appetites, women with potbellies - these are all wonderful.

I used to be pretty embarrassed about my fetishes, but I came to accept them when I was around 18. Really, your fetishes aren't as weird as you think, and you can even take some pride in appreciating something that's a little outside the norm.
Hexalt
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:50 pm

Postby benzpheta » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:50 am

I'd love it if a guy I had a sexual relation with had a stomach fetish since im so insecure of mine because i dont have the flattest of tummys. You're awesome :p
benzpheta
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:50 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post