Our partner

Belly Stuffing

Open discussions about the various fetishes.
Forum rules
================================================

The Fetishes Forum is now closed for new posts. It is against the Forum Rules to discuss Fetishes as the main topic of a post anywhere at PsychForums.

================================================

You are entering a forum that contains discussions of a sexual nature, some of which are explicit. The topics discussed may be offensive to some people. Please be aware of this before entering this forum.

Belly Stuffing

Postby Fiddlesticks » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:03 am

Hi everybody. I'm Chrissy and I'm 23 years old. I've been lurking on here for a couple weeks wondering if I wanted to post and put myself out there on this. But I have a fetish for belly stuffing. I have had it for my whole life or at least as long as I can remember. It is different from a fetish for fat or weight gain or pregnancy like others I've seen here. I like a little chubbiness or a potbelly because i think it could mean that the person is also a stuffer. But for me it is all stuffing. I am addicted to feeling stuffed. I am not far, more average sized but that is because of a combination of willpower to hold back my stuffing tendency and the fact that I stay active walking hiking and playing tennis. Nevertheless When I want to stuff I will eat an obscene amount and I don't stop until I feel sick. I love the feeling of the pressure in being bloated and about to just explode. I love how tummies look when they are so full and distended and there is almost nothing else that can get me going.

In addition to stuffing myself I loooooove seeing other people stuffed too. I'm always encouraging my friends to keep eating, and some of my boyfriends have been on the receiving end of my fetish too. I have even gone so far as to meet a guy who I met online for the purpose of stuffing one another at a buffet.

I'm not sure why I wanted to post all this. But I have a insatiable desire to know other people who are into this as well. I know I'm not alone but sometimes I feel like such a freak. I do go in cycles on whether I love or hate it, after a stuffing I sometimes feel guilty and gross but it always comes back to loving it. Lately I feel like it has been consuming me more and more. I wish I understood more about why I am this way, but other times I know if just doesn't matter and I'm going to be into this for ever so I might as well accept it. I'd be glad to hear what others think or if you are experiencing the same thing!
Fiddlesticks
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon May 27, 2024 7:22 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Belly Stuffing

Postby Xena » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:35 am

:) This is my first time hearing about it, but it sounds like fun.

I love my food, but hate the 10 to 20 lbs. I gain every winter. Most of it goes on my lower body. For some reason, I'm extra poochy this year and screwing up my periods trying to lose it. I'm only down 8 lbs, not even halfway to my goal, and I'm already a sleep deprived wreck. So not hot :cry:

I'd love to meet somebody who's into chubby tummies. Mine pooches right out when I eat :mrgreen:
"Don't argue with crazy people. You'll look like you're the one who's crazy." -Mom
Xena
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon May 27, 2024 12:22 pm

Postby atarisilver » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:00 am

Hello there! I'm only 19 and female but I made an account just for this post because I too am obsessed with stuffing. For as long as I can remember too. Though I like stuffing others only I really gets me going seeing them so full with their bellies so large and round, the moaning, groaning, and sloshing is really nice too. I also know what you mean, some days I love it and others I feel really disgusted at myself for fantasying about it. I've never even told anyone about it before. I prefer fantasy over reality though since I worry about the health effects so I absolutely love the comics and stories I find online.

I think it has something to do with the fact that I really love to watch someone loose all self-control since I really like it when they talk about feeling like they could explode and then eating one last plate or saying things like I'm still hungry.
atarisilver
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon May 27, 2024 6:22 am

Postby luckylefty » Thu May 30, 2013 10:12 pm

I too have a fetish of being stuffed by a woman, fed until I can't handle anymore.. But I've always been too afraid to contact anyone about it. I'm a relatively small guy, 5'7" 140lbs. How have you met people in the past? I'm looking to do the same as well.
luckylefty
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby cali25 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Hi, I am a 25 year old female, I am very slim only about 135 pounds and around 5'6 inches tall. I have a big fetish for stuffing/belly play/fat admiration/weight gain. I only get turned on really when I think about gaining weight, or if I watch videos and read comics about other women gaining weight. I am totally 100 percent straight, I have never had a girlfriend only boyfriends and I still don't fully understand why it's mostly only women who get me off. I think it's easier for me to imagine I am them, in there bodies. I have always dated skinny fit athletic type of guys, I find them attractive although I also find chubby guys hot too but I have only ever dated 1 overweight guy... playing with he's belly turned me on but I had to do it sneekly by doing it as a joke/game or when he was asleep. I hated the fact my friends noticed he was over weight because i didn't want to give away my secret to them, I dumped him soon after he met my friends. I can't seem to bring myself to tell friends about my fetish or fancy because I find it embarressing, I have had it since i can remember and I have never told a single person who knows me in person... you are def not the only one out there! I am very slim but in my fantasies I get a huge fat belly and i get to lay about and eat what i want and feel super sexy, this is just a fantasy though.. i could never do it in real life because I enjoy being slim and healthy. You need to come to terms with your fetish and if you want to tell people and go the extra mile that is very brave and very strong, or you could be like me and just keep it as your own secret thing. Trust me sometimes I just want to scream it out or tell my boyfriend but I don't and thats fine. Dont feel weird about it though, we are who we are and we cant change that. xx
cali25
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby ArousedAndAshamed » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:08 am

Cali25, I just want you to know that you and I have had the exact same experience. Like, exactly. Right down to realizing the attraction from a very young age to always being a slim person myself but being super, super attracted to women's big, full bellies and having to secretly play with my boyfriend's belly while he's asleep... Jeez.
When I read what you wrote I felt so much recognition of our common experience. Thank you for being brave enough to write about it. Even though I've been to many therapists for unrelated issues (my parents' divorce and teen issues mostly, back in the day. I'm in my late 20s now) I have never, ever felt safe enough to tell any of them about my secret obsession.. I'm just too embarrassed. Youtube has been a revelation to me.. Apparently there must be a lot of us out there or there wouldn't be so many awesome stuffing/inflation videos..right? I can hope.
Last thing, you want to know something weird? I have a half-sister (same dad) but I never had much of a relationship with him and my parents divorced before I was 2. She's not yet 7 years old and guess what her mother tells me she's so amusingly interested in and just *loves*?? Big pregnant bellies. Yup. And, coincidentally, that's how it started for me too..
Maybe there's a genetic predisposition to finding corpulent, extremely fertile-looking women attractive?? Ok now I'm justifying... What the hell, we are who we are, damnit! :)
ArousedAndAshamed
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby starrr » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:02 am

Hey! I'm 19 and am exactly the same. I'm not into weight gain either which is hard when the majority of people into stuffing are. And I thought I was a freak my whole life too! But there are tons of others. I don't stuff myself but seeing it on certain people, wow. I have no idea why it turns me on. And sometimes it grosses me out from time to time, like it gets to be too much? But I always go back to it. I'm way less embarrassed now and have told a few people. Nice to hear a similar story!! :)
starrr
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby yella888 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Also made an account just to post here. I'm a college student...male. I share this fetish like you all here. It turns me on like crazy just to even talk about it! I am really fit...work out every day...ya know got the abs the body all that. But what turns me on like noooo other is belly stuffing and a little weight gain in a girl. When girls eat until they can't eat anymore...have to unbutton their pants and let out a sigh of relief (omg) and rub their biiig swollen fat bellies (omg again) it just really gets to me haha. And when their shirt is stretched tight over their bellies where it sticks out...and when they comment about how they've been gaining weight lately...it all jus is hot as hell.

I also have a love/hate relationship with my fetish. Like its the polar opposite of me...I am super self-disciplined and all that....but sometimes I cut loose and stuff myself full till I'm ready to pop and just get off like crazy on that combined with fantasizing about girls doing the same. After I'm done...especially when I stuff myself...I feel super guilty and will workout extra hard the next day. Its like an inner thing deep in my mind that is "hungry" for more and for a girl that is in to it to. I like the original poster ;] she sounds like my kind of girl haha...fit and active...but has this hidden thing inside that is just itching to come out in the form of sexual expression. Just like me.

We are strange and unique...but I also feel lucky to have such a strong sexual turn on. I can't wait to find a girlfriend that is in to it too. We'd have the best sex ever ;P
yella888
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby mickloud » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:25 am

I'm a male, 27, and I also have a fetish for women who stuff their bellies. I get turned on like crazy by women who pig out until they can't eat one more bite, until their stomachs are huge and swolen and they have to unbutton their pants just to breathe. I'm not really into weight gain per se, though I like the idea of small, temporary gains, and I'm generally attracted to girls who are slightly chubbier than most guys' ideal.

My fetish is unfortunately the only thing I find sexually arousing. I'm not turned on by the idea of "normal" sexual intercourse, though I can see using feeding/stuffing as a sort of foreplay. I've been in a few relationships, and I'm usually pretty upfront about my turn-ons. A few of my girlfriends have accepted my fetish. Two of them, including my most recent ex, reluctantly attempted stuffing but didn't enjoy it. Ultimately, my dysfunction sex drive puts a strain on the relationship, and is usually one of the major causes of break-ups.

I'm convinced that it's not enough to be with someone who accepts my fetish. I just don't think I can be sexually compatible with a girl unless she is turned on by being stuffed. The only glimmer of hope I've seen is YouTube, where I've seen a lot of young women who seem to enjoy stuffing their bellies and showing them off to their audiences. I just wish there was a reliable way to meet women of this presuasion...
mickloud
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon May 27, 2024 7:22 am

Postby whiteros » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:30 pm

I'm male, 21 and I live in Australia, never been fat, actually been pretty fit my whole life,I have pretty much been exactly as described as the first post since I was about 10, didn't really manifest into anything until I was in my teens, It's all about the feeling of being that full and knowing about how much I ate, I like how I look and I love the way other people look when they're stuffed or bloated, I can't explain it, It just works for me, only ever met one person that enjoyed eating alot but it was more of a she liked to eat alot but not in the same way, no interest in breaking limits or being that full, I've always dreamed of meeting another woman that has the same feelings about this kind of thing, but everyone I've ever heard about that's into this thing is in the US and of course being in aus, it doesnt seem reachable :(
whiteros
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Next

Return to Fetishes

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post