Our partner

Hatred campaign from sibling with possible group B disorder

Forum for significant others, family and friends of people with mental illness to discuss relevant issues they face.

Moderator: thegentlepath

Forum rules
This is a support forum for the family, partners and friends of those with mental health issues. This forum is intended to be a safe place to discuss information, give and receive support and learn about all the issues related to being involved with a person with a disorder. Whilst it can be healthy to express various emotions, please remember to be respectful about the disorder itself. This is a place for constructive discussions, not a venting forum.

The issues experienced by the significant others of those with disorders cannot always be discussed in the other parts of the site in a way that does not trigger those with disorders. Moderators may therefore move threads from other forums into this one at their discretion.

Hatred campaign from sibling with possible group B disorder

Postby GiGiPep » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:34 pm

I'm new to the forum and thank you for accepting me. I'm hoping I might get some help please.

I have a sister. She hasn't been physically in my life in about a decade. We fell out. We had a row and afterwards she ignored me and behaved like a bull with me. We never patched things up. She was very difficult with me after that row and she brought up other rows from our past and youth that had no bearing in the hear and the now at that time. It really hadn't a place in what we fell out about but she made sure it was going to be smacked back into my face. She would have played her own part in the rows from the past. After that she didn't want to know me and her words - 'you are dead to me'.

I was upset and disappointed but I decided to put it behind me and get on with my life.

Over the years since then she has fallen out with our other siblings and our remaining parent. She took offence too easily at situations where no offence meant.

We all got on with our lives over the years. The family has been subjected to a harassment and hatred campaign from her for the past 6 years. Usually we do our bit and we ignore it from her because that's the advice we are given. She is highly vindictive as a person. I don't think she ever feels satisfied in any of her acts of revenge against the family. I'm not going into the details but she has done some dirt on the family and it's unforgivable what she has done.

We follow the appropriate advice on harassment and numbers have been changed and we have very little presence on social media. However she never gives up and she always finds a way. What's she's doing is severe stalking. She has no shame in her revenge and has brought other people into the mix and tried to sabotage or lives, jobs and relationships. It's almost as if she doesn't have a good or happy relationship with her own family, no body else can have a good or happy relationship outside of her.

The abuse she's doing on the family is on and off. There is some good periods where she is quite and then she starts it all up again.

Reading her messages when she starts and reading between the lines; it reads to me as if she wants me to fix things. She wants the family to fix things. She wants us to make amends with her.

I can't speak for the others in the family but she has left me no desire to try and fix things with her. I'm not in a place to do it either. I don't have time to maintain this relationship for her to get hurt easily. Life and my job is too busy. About 3 years ago, I was getting some bad messages into my phone from her. It wasn't the first time and it was abusive from her. I engaged with her at the time because I thought that's what she wanted. Her messages were screaming me to engage with her and help her and to fix things. I definitely extended an olive branch and apologised to her. She didn't like it and she didn't want it and she dismissed my apology too even though she was begging for it too. I really have no desire to fix things with her. She has no problem breaking other peoples boundaries and hurting other peoples feelings in the hope that her own feelings, emotions and ego is served.

I see elements of control in her. She probably dreamt up the most perfect apology and nothing else and nothing less will do.

I say she has a possible group B disorder. She carries so much black in her soul. Her feelings are pronounced and intense and prolonged. No mellowing in all these years.

I know all this long and complicated. The abuse is spanning over a decade. We have made contact with the police but because she's not physically threatening us, they won't take it seriously. We are not married and because of that other court orders are not available as an option for us because we are not spouses. Only an expensive injunction is the route available to me and the rest of the family but we are jot rich and we can't afford an injunction. That's the law in my home country. If we were married and she was an abusive partner or ex, I would have more options open to me.

Is anyone here experiencing similar from a person with a group B disorder?

Any advice on how to move forward with peace?
GiGiPep
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:54 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Hatred campaign from sibling with possible group B disorder

Postby GiGiPep » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:20 pm

This post might contain a trigger so please be careful reading ahead.

I'm sister is not happy and it does look as if she is hurting and she is redirecting her pain back at the family.

*mod edit* (She) sent many messages to me and to the rest of the family over the years. In many of her messages she said:
'you were only ever just jealous of me. You were jealous because I did better at school, I had a better job, life, friends, body'. She put that message across to me many times.

I'm not jealous of that woman and I did say that to her before that I'm not jealous of her. You would think, if that's her feelings about me, she would be happy that I'm not in her life any more but nope, she wants to pull me back me back into her life. It does appear as if she wants me to fix things for her and I'm not able to fix that.
I'm not able for that drama.

There was another time where she seemed to have envied the good relationships I do have in my life the good relationships I have with our other siblings and she has claimed incest within the family. Incest never occurred within our family but it never stopped her sending them dirty messages. To go along with her idea of me being jealous of her and also of her incest story - she sent me naked pictures of her body along with messages
Of - hey want to suck on this?
- I bet you miss my tits
There was so much more other messages on the same line of them.
Last edited by Snaga on Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Possible privacy edit
GiGiPep
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Re: Hatred campaign from sibling with possible group B disorder

Postby GiGiPep » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:56 pm

Something else to add.

The family respected the estrangement that my sister implemented. It appears to me as if my sister might be struggling and she won't let us go. She hates us but she won't let us go and it looks to me as if she wants me and the rest of the family to fix things.

There's no fixing as far as I'm concerned. My door is just not open to let her back into my life. She's highly vindictive. Her hatred and anger is as fresh today as it was 10 years ago. No mellowing in her at all.
GiGiPep
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Return to Significant Others, Family & Friends Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post