Our partner

Quite BPD - Signs and Singals

Forum for significant others, family and friends of people with mental illness to discuss relevant issues they face.

Moderator: thegentlepath

Forum rules
This is a support forum for the family, partners and friends of those with mental health issues. This forum is intended to be a safe place to discuss information, give and receive support and learn about all the issues related to being involved with a person with a disorder. Whilst it can be healthy to express various emotions, please remember to be respectful about the disorder itself. This is a place for constructive discussions, not a venting forum.

The issues experienced by the significant others of those with disorders cannot always be discussed in the other parts of the site in a way that does not trigger those with disorders. Moderators may therefore move threads from other forums into this one at their discretion.

Quite BPD - Signs and Singals

Postby SubZeroX » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:59 pm

Hi all,

I had a relationship with a girl which ended about exactly four years ago. Although I had two relationships after that, no girl was able to keep up with those intense moments I had with that girl. I did the mistake and checked her social media which I didn't look up for almost two years. I have seen that she has married and with a child.

Unfortunately, exactly that has triggered the memories. Jealousy was a major topic in our relationship as well as many drama scences - too many. Writing out everything would explode this topic but more than many times I had the feeling that I can choose between getting caught in a trap or getting exploded by grenade. She seemed to fit the characteristics of the Borderline Pattern with the exception that she never painted me that black that she blocked me (she did once the relationship was over) and she almost never screamed - instead it was more a guild tripping.

In order to be honest, I feel that there are still so many questions and I am still seeking answers. On ther other hand - after checking her social media - I have the impression that I am the "bad" guy as it seems to work out with the other guy ?

I talked to family & friends who know me well and for them she is just crazy and I should forget her but for some reason it is still beating me up.
SubZeroX
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Significant Others, Family & Friends Forum