Our partner

Aspie man initiated sex first

Forum for significant others, family and friends of people with mental illness to discuss relevant issues they face.
Forum rules
This is a support forum for the family, partners and friends of those with mental health issues. This forum is intended to be a safe place to discuss information, give and receive support and learn about all the issues related to being involved with a person with a disorder. Whilst it can be healthy to express various emotions, please remember to be respectful about the disorder itself. This is a place for constructive discussions, not a venting forum.

The issues experienced by the significant others of those with disorders cannot always be discussed in the other parts of the site in a way that does not trigger those with disorders. Moderators may therefore move threads from other forums into this one at their discretion.

Aspie man initiated sex first

Postby wildrosette » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:16 am

Hello I am new to this forum. After reading about Asperger Syndrome I got it that sex is not something they quite looking forward to and unable to enjoy as an NT do. Now this man in mature age highly functioning and regularly taking medicines as he is also a physycian. He labelled himself as extreme Aspie/Autistic. We met online not in a dating site, some chats and he asked to meet. First I refused, second attemp he could not make it, third we finally met. After some drinks and bablings he said he wanted to hug me he uttered this 2 or 3 times. This lead to sex. Sex is good almost amazing. He catered to my needs.

Anyone please tell me what is this anomally? And I wonder what he thinks now after our encounter?
Last edited by Snaga on Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to Significant Others forum, no other changes
wildrosette
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:13 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Aspie man initiated sex first

Postby wildrosette » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:24 am

Hello I am new to this forum. After reading about Asperger Syndrome I got it that sex is not something they quite looking forward to and unable to enjoy as an NT do. Now this man in mature age highly functioning and regularly taking medicines as he is also a physycian. He labelled himself as extreme Aspie/Autistic. We met online not in a dating site, some chats and he asked to meet. First I refused, second attemp he could not make it, third we finally met. After some drinks and bablings he said he wanted to hug me he uttered this 2 or 3 times. This lead to sex. Sex is good almost amazing. He catered to my needs.

Anyone please tell me what is this anomally? And I wonder what he thinks now after our encounter?

I read this very helpfull article https://www.theneurotypical.com/how-to- ... rgers.html
Well he may be just using me for sex or expecting to gain something else. I am not hurt since he
is sick also when I decided to have sex I was fully concious and ready if it turns out to be a one night stand only.

Appreciate any comments.
Last edited by Snaga on Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote tags fixed, no other changes
wildrosette
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Snaga » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:08 pm

After some consideration, this topic has been moved to the Significant Others forum, more typically the forum for people involved with those who have mental health issues.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short.
But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:13 pm

Aspie, depression and hallucination

Postby wildrosette » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:39 am

Pardon me if I misight this and already posted somewhere here.
My friend is diagnosed as an Asperger comorbid with clinical depression. In his younger age he was unable to differentiate which one real ppl and which one just his hallucination. Now as he matured and taking medicines, he can tell which ones.

Is hallucination common in this condition?

He has his coping ways and so far seems it goes well. Do you think this coping system will help him especially from suicide ideazation? Honestly I am very worry.
Last edited by Snaga on Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged into existing SOFF thread, no other changes
wildrosette
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

He tried to sexually satisfied me

Postby wildrosette » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:02 pm

Yes he did and he did it well.
Being an extreme Aspie comorbid Clinical Depression and Psychotic, is this even possible?
Or did he so well copying it from movies? Still he held it and ejaculated only after he asked me if I got satisfied enough already. Can he feel other person emotion? What happened here?
Last edited by Snaga on Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged into existing thread
wildrosette
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Snaga » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:05 am

wildrosette wrote:Is hallucination common in this condition?

Not at all, to my knowledge- in fact, Asperger's is not at all something that I would associate with hallucinations. No Aspie I've ever known, has expressed a problem with that. Whether he has Asperger's or not, there's more going on than just that.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short.
But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:13 pm

Return to Significant Others, Family & Friends Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post