Our partner

Disorgonized Family

Forum for significant others, family and friends of people with mental illness to discuss relevant issues they face.

Moderator: thegentlepath

Forum rules
This is a support forum for the family, partners and friends of those with mental health issues. This forum is intended to be a safe place to discuss information, give and receive support and learn about all the issues related to being involved with a person with a disorder. Whilst it can be healthy to express various emotions, please remember to be respectful about the disorder itself. This is a place for constructive discussions, not a venting forum.

The issues experienced by the significant others of those with disorders cannot always be discussed in the other parts of the site in a way that does not trigger those with disorders. Moderators may therefore move threads from other forums into this one at their discretion.

Disorgonized Family

Postby MrInnerPeace » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:08 pm

Hi. Since, I have been young I lived in a chaotic environment. Today it is Christmas and my family is heading toward destruction day after day.

My dad follows the same routine over and over and when things go sour :" it the devil fault ". My sister got recently a baby and took an husband and for a while she got quite angry and violent everynow and then taking all the things in the world personnally and shout and hurt her husband quite frequently even on a day such as Christmas. I have moved from the house a while and now I notice more and more of these things and It makes me sad to notice that these things happen. My dad is indifferent and as always he will says that it a devil doing stuff and when I propose that we talk it or go see a profesionnal, he says that it not the Christ way and that I am like Satan and that I believe in God but I follow a humane way yada yada yada. Im here to cry for help to find a way to help them. My sister is so violent now and then and I am afraid that she will hurt her baby. I doubt that my family can help her as she continues to grow more violent over the days. I am a bit away now since I have been living in the metropolitan area , but I want and need to find a solution. I am tired of seeing us go into abyss. If you could help me find a plan of action I would be grateful.

Merry Xmas to all.
MrInnerPeace
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Disorgonized Family

Postby Manners73 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:30 pm

Could you ask your sister if you can look after the child whilst she has a break?
England's Glory
Manners73
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:50 am

Re: Disorgonized Family

Postby MrInnerPeace » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:54 pm

I would really like to take care of her child. The problem is that I currently live alone without a partner and with roomates that values to party more. I dont think it is the best environment for a child. I also have a full time job that I need to sustain in order. Should I leave my job and go back to my home to take care more of my family ?
MrInnerPeace
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:50 am

Return to Significant Others, Family & Friends Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post