Our partner

How it started

Forum for significant others, family and friends of people with mental illness to discuss relevant issues they face.

Moderators: mark1958, xdude

Forum rules
This is a support forum for the family, partners and friends of those with mental health issues. This forum is intended to be a safe place to discuss information, give and receive support and learn about all the issues related to being involved with a person with a disorder. Whilst it can be healthy to express various emotions, please remember to be respectful about the disorder itself. This is a place for constructive discussions, not a venting forum.

The issues experienced by the significant others of those with disorders cannot always be discussed in the other parts of the site in a way that does not trigger those with disorders. Moderators may therefore move threads from other forums into this one at their discretion.

How it started

Postby Tommy2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:50 am

Hello there, I recently found this site trying to understand my last relationship. I commented on a couple posts in HPD section but was told to create my own post in this section since I am NON, to use the right term.

The relationship has been over for more than a year. It was a two year relationship that was very passionate from the beginning but then gradually very unhealthy. I left at some point cause I couldn't wrap my head around what was going on.

I met her online. I recently found the online conversation that initiated everything. You have to understand, I thought I had met the Love of my life. Perhaps boring to read for other people. It may sound pretty normal though, if you read carefully, you can see something is off. Replies are quick, everything goes fast, she agrees to everything I say, she is like a predator.

I thought it was worth sharing. I am doing good, no contact for more than a year. Obviously, I still think about her sometimes. I think I may have to live with that for a long time. Might as well get use to it. Weird type of person if you ask me.

-----------------------------

Last edited by xdude on Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tommy2
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:56 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Significant Others, Family & Friends Forum