Our partner

What is this?

Factitious Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

What is this?

Postby President2 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:01 pm

Sometimes I have thoughts and it feels about advanced theory and feel like they are true about things which may not have been taught to me in school and maybe even have memories such as from a past life about even the origins of humanity. The question of Evolution of Creationism out there often asked simply being a confusing, misdirection point to the main thoughts which I have been having. Are the thoughts I have been having about Extraterrestrials creating humans by combining their DNA with primates to create humans possibly true?

Some furthering notes are that I have been having thoughts and feeling that their civilization and any isolated planet of evolution may have been even from primates but their civilization on a planet had many many more evolutionary years to developed advanced consciousness even to genetic technology. I suggest the idea their civilization visited earth and saw primates and their social qualities of family, community and societal behaviors which were much more family oriented they wanted to see what they could do to use bits of their DNA combining it with primates and have a new species with even different, maybe even superior in some ways by having an accelerated evolutionary chain, which in turn would develop technologies using their knowledge harnessing their traits with advancing theory of philosophies and teachings. They certainly could learn a lot by doing some science experiment.

I don't know if this is what Fictitious Disorder is related to but I wanted to get some advice on my thoughts anyways.
President2
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: What is this?

Postby Emm' » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:07 am

hi!

I think factitious disorder is more about lying/faking an illness or an injury, something related to one's health. What makes you think iof a disorder in the idea you have shared?
I like your idea and it's not the first time i read about the alien theory, but i don't reckon reading about mixing their dna with primate, it's interesting.
How do you feel about that thought? do you strongly believe it is a true memory of yours or is it more the result of a philosophical reflexion combined with beliefs you have on life and after life? and then you think, "well, after all, could be a memory of mine" without being convinced ? sorry if my question isn't clear enough
Emm'
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Factitious Disorder Forum