Our partner

Looking for a new pump

An open discussion on Erectile Dysfunction.

Looking for a new pump

Postby Lazyr » Sun May 01, 2022 11:29 pm

I am a prostate cancer survivor and the penis pump I have been using is worn out after 6 years. Replacement parts are apparently not available, customer service wants to sell you a new one. I did and it is junk doesn't work near as well as the old one. I'm looking for a recommendation there seems to be a million of them from $30 to $500 and no one wants to provide specs for comparisons, some are rated KPA and some Mbar, but most don't tell. The wife and I would appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Lazyr
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat May 21, 2022 7:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Looking for a new pump

Postby Snaga » Mon May 02, 2022 1:52 am

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

Well, I've never used a penis pump- at least something designed for that purpose, I can't say I haven't messed around with applying vacuum to myself though.... I'm a cheapskate; and as a cheapskate I feel compelled to ask if you've considered a trip to Harbor Freight and Lowe's/Home Depot? Harbor freight has brake bleeder kits- I can't vouch for their cheap vacuum pump, but I have a Mightyvac (which they also sell) and it's pretty stout. I've never used it on my member but it's stout. I think I'd be inclined to find a way to mate something like that, to the business end of the appliance. Should be able to find a Mightyvac at any auto parts chain. And hey- you're just bleeding your brakes, not as if anyone will know what it's really for. But it seems to me I've seen adverts for penis pumps and I seem to recall thinking, 'Dang that's just a brake bleeder pump'... I keep an aquarium and have a large gravel cleaner siphon tube, and I know already all I need is an adapter from one size tubing to another and I got me a penis pump with a little handiwork. Doesn't seem to be terribly complex.

That's what I'd do. Not saying it's the smartest thing to do, but that's what I'd do. In no way should I be construed as giving medical advice but seems to me a hand vacuum pump is a hand vacuum pump is a hand vacuum pump- a MightyVac costs fifty bucks. The Harbor Freight cheap version's half that. If it don't work that's all you're out.
Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also confusing and terrifying.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sat May 21, 2022 10:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Erectile Dysfunction

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post