Our partner

Please help me!

An open discussion on Erectile Dysfunction.

Please help me!

Postby Danjay86 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:30 am

This is not so easy to write. Im sure alot of people are suffering the same as me. I have come to a point where i am clueless on what to do anymore.

I am age 32, and have been suffering with this for over 3 years now no doctor seems to want to help just tell me it gets better its self or prescribe me stupid tablets that dont even work. I have tried so much over the last 3 or 4 months to have sex with girls and no it just wont stand up it will not get hard at all only time it does is during masterbation and even then it flops what is going on please help me
Danjay86
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:07 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Please help me!

Postby Flavio » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:18 am

Danjay86 wrote:This is not so easy to write. Im sure alot of people are suffering the same as me. I have come to a point where i am clueless on what to do anymore.

I am age 32, and have been suffering with this for over 3 years now no doctor seems to want to help just tell me it gets better its self or prescribe me stupid tablets that dont even work. I have tried so much over the last 3 or 4 months to have sex with girls and no it just wont stand up it will not get hard at all only time it does is during masterbation and even then it flops what is going on please help me

Yes, you are definitely not alone in this. ED is extremely common and affects millions of men around the world.

First and foremost, you have to go see a good urologist. You will need to do a series of tests to determine the exact cause of your problem (organic, psychogenic). Even if this turns out to be just psychological, a urologist will be able to help you.

By the way, don't underestimate psychogenic ED. The mind plays an essential role in erectile function. Anxiety, depression and other mental conditions may have a drastic impact on your sexual performance. Fortunately for us, psychogenic ED is easily treatable.

If your urologist prescribes you oral meds, make sure you are getting genuine brand drugs. They may be more expensive but they're definitely worth those extra dollars.

Your post was very vague, please keep us posted on your progress.
Flavio
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:07 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Erectile Dysfunction