Our partner

My wife beat me but I need that...

Open Discussions About Domestic Abuse.

Moderator: Terry E.

My wife beat me but I need that...

Postby Kodi70 » Wed May 29, 2019 12:56 pm

First off all I want to say hello to everybody and to say that I am sorry for bad English, it is not my primal language.

Well..when my wife think that I misbhave, she beat me with her hand, belt or switch. It start before 2years when I said something bad to her. She kick me with her hand and than with my own belt. She beat my leggs, back and ass with belt or switch.

In first I didnt love it, I was think that she will calm but she beat me harder and harder. I must say that our marriage is now much better, we dont fight anymore and now..I crave for beatings.

And I now this is not normal..can someone tell me why I need and want her to hard yell at me and then beat?

I am not a troll belive me, this is my life and its happening to me and I dont now what to think..
Kodi70
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:11 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: My wife beat me but I need that...

Postby Snaga » Fri May 31, 2019 5:20 am

Well, I know sometimes, the abused person can be made to believe that they somehow deserve the bad treatment they get. Do you think maybe you've grown to depend upon that attention from her? That that has become the new 'normal' so you expect that?

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it to them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:11 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Domestic Violence

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post