Our partner

My husband mentally and physically abused me.Please HEL

Open Discussions About Domestic Abuse.

Moderators: seabreezeblue, quietgirl2538, Terry E.

My husband mentally and physically abused me.Please HEL

Postby girlallalone89 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:31 pm

Hello.
I'm writing this because i need someone to talk to and i need help...
I feel ashamed, guilty,depressed and hopeless...
You guys are my last chance. I've been reading other people's experiences for a long time now and decided to to share with you what I'm going thru.. I don't see any light in the end. I live in a fear, he has control over me and i don't know what to do... Please help... Its so much going on right now and I'm so lost.
We've been married for little over 3 years. My husband is very dominant man, he wants everything to be his way, he gets aggressive in a second. I'm an immigrant and for the past 2 years he always been telling me that i'm a useless piece of $#%^ , that I'm nobody without him and that I shouldn't be opening my mouth. If I say something across ,he gets very mad and pushes me or spits on me. After he is asking for forgiveness on his knees and I forgive over and over because I love him...
Last month I found out that he is living a double life and has a 1.5 years old child with his ex.. I confront him,first he said that he has no idea about it and that I'm out of my mind.I know the baby is his and he confirmed it. I will never forget his red eyes full of anger and hate..He hit me on my head,spit on me , pushed me on couch and held my hands. I started to scream with all my voice and he released me saying that i will regret it and i should count my days. I run away, now i temporary live with my friend... I just don't know what to do.. I can's stop crying.. I feel trapped ... My life is over ...
girlallalone89
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: My husband mentally and physically abused me.Please HEL

Postby Terry E. » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:05 am

I am sorry for you. I wish things were better for you. On here we get some very extreme cases. I remember two of them saying the same thing. It is up to us to change our lives. That simply starts with a plan.

Even if that plan is as simple as I need to emotionally rest now, but I will make a plan at the end of the month, that is a first step. Then actually making that plan is a second.

You need to get away from him,it only gets worse.

Take care.
Terry E.
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:25 pm

Re: My husband mentally and physically abused me.Please HEL

Postby girlallalone89 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:11 pm

Thank you Terry,
I run away from him and temporary living with my friend now.I can't stay there for a long time ... Most of my stuff is still in our apartment and I'm so scared to go back and pick it up...
I can't realize that our marriage is over and I feel so depressed.. I cant sleep or eat..he is in my mind, and i keep thinking over and over about him... I'm trying to regain control of my life...
girlallalone89
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:25 am

Return to Domestic Violence

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post