Our partner

Hate letter to my abusive boyfriend

Open Discussions About Domestic Abuse.

Moderator: Terry E.

Hate letter to my abusive boyfriend

Postby Stillhere69 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:07 pm

Why did you want me to love you so much. Why did you want her to still love you. You didn't believe in us I guess. You played me, you played both of us. Did it make you feel more manly to have two women to choose from. Back and forth. I hate you. I believed you. Your a lier. You made her believe you loved her not for the kids, you asshole, but for convenience and ego. I hate you so much right now I hope you rot for making me love you and cry for us you jerk. I hate you so much because I love you more than I ever knew was possible. I can't go a minute without thinking about you. Some tender moment...it makes me sick to cry for you. I'm such a fool because I believed you loved me. You don't know what you've done to me and you don't give a ###$ about me I hate you so much. I hate you Jxxxx. Go home to your pathetic wife I'm not pathetic and you knew what a treasure I was and you took it and ruined it and I hate you so much. I'm lying because I love you so much it's why I need to hate you like you must hate me. You never loved me. All my dreams have been taken from me. You gave them to me and snatched them away teasing me with something I could never have and I hate you for that. I want to destroy you like you did me but I won't because I love you so much. You asshole I want to hurt you like you've hurt me. Forget everything we ever had it's all a lie. Forget us falling in love. Forget making love. Forget it all. Don't ever think of anything to do with me because I was duped I was tricked and I hate you. You did this not me. Long ago the day you set eyes on me you choose this path and I was too blind in love to see. I'll never forgive you... I'll never forgive me I'll never love anybody like I loved you ever ever ever. I wish I could erase you for ever and never hurt like this my heart is broken I'm broken I hate me for not hating you
Stillhere69
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:07 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Hate letter to my abusive boyfriend

Postby Terry E. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:18 pm

If you can love like that it, you will again, It takes time.

Grieving now is good.

Take care.
Terry E.
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:07 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Hate letter to my abusive boyfriend

Postby Stillhere69 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:25 pm

Thank you. This is the first time I've ever said I hate you. Clearly though it's not really the truth. Beyond the physical abuse, the emotional abuse was so much more damaging. This is me trying to not go back. He is in jail for now and it's a back and forth have in my head. Lucky he is in a state with a mandatory protection order so that we can't communicate. I'm so confused and sad. I write this year bight after my usually bedtime ritual of crying for him. Ughhh
Stillhere69
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:07 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Domestic Violence

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post