Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: For the littles

Postby Eliseahorse » Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:32 pm

Eli is the bigs name I am Peter :) you are really brave gettin your jection
Body in its 30's system known collectively as Eli
M 30
M24
F17
F33
NB19
2 little alters
Peter (7)
Shadow (2/3)
Eliseahorse
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:17 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby TheTriForce » Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:43 pm

Eliseahorse wrote:Eli is the bigs name I am Peter :) you are really brave gettin your jection

oops :oops: sorry Peter I got mixed up! Are your new playstation games good? We used to have one I loved the Crash Bandicoot on the snowy worlds. It was so funny riding the little polar bear I loved that bit!! It made us laugh so much! :lol: I wasn't very good at it though...Bobby is better at those kind of games cos they are 10. I am 6. :D

Susie
Body - F 50+ yrs disabled/autistic/DID Host: Jay
TheTriForce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:12 pm

Hi NB and Susie and gia and Peter and everyone.

Susie, that's good that you got your shot. We have all of ours.

Peter, badminton is really fun. We haven't played that in a really really long time but we're super good at it also!

gia, I hope things are less scary and that you got to watch cartoons. We just watched Bluey and that helped us feel better.

NB, did you get your toys yet???

We went on an airplane on Wednesday and since then we've had lots of meals with the husband's family and spent lots of time at the husband's sister's house with everyone.

We got to go on a hike on Wednesday afternoon so that was fun and really pretty with lots of tall trees with moss on them, and a stream, and it was kind of foggy.

Yesterday there was a turkey and lots of other good food, and in the morning we took a walk by ourselves so anyone who wanted to be in front and look around could do that. It's a pretty city and we could see a mountain covered with snow, and usually it's really rainy here, but it hasn't even rained yet since we've been here.

But we still have the end of our cold and feel kind of icky and tired even though it's morning and we didn't even do anything yet. :( We just took some medicine and we're waiting for it to work. Usually we get up and do some kind of exercise but we just feel too stuffed up and not good at all. :cry:

ok, bye,
Claire (with others helping because I'm little)
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:17 am

Postby ViTheta » Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:37 pm

hi claire, nb, susie and peter

claire...we had pork. sis left yesterday and is home now. we watched cartoons and held dolly and ate peppermint candies. i am glad you got to enjoy seeing someplace lovely.

susie...we cannot have chocolat like that because it hurts our tummy. still very brave to get your injection. hope it did not hurt.

peter...i love star wars. next week we are looking at games on switch to play!

tomorrow is bad. people will be here moving things. once they are gone we can have quiet and watch cartoons and play games.

bye
gia
Autistic, DID, trans
Alters: Violette, Agatha, Agnes, Anathema, Angel, Beth, Bonnie, Bri, Gia, Keira, Leila, Lilith, Marcie, Octavia, Pippa, Queen, Selene, Val, Veronica
Threads https://www.psychforums.com/dissociative-identity/topic221125.html https://www.psychforums.com/dissociative-identity/topic221263.html
ViTheta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:17 am

Postby companionwolf » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:40 am

Hi every1.

The littlest pet shops arrived and they will be our special thing when we get home tomorrow. (:

Rn is not good and big adults are activated.. internal safety crew. I am also helping. We will b OK. It just worries us that we r worrying our friends. We don't want 2 cause them any pain. So we feel bad for telling them we r feeling bad even tho it was 2 assure them we r safe n OK.

I hope we go sleep soon. We go home 2morrow. Then it will be better I think. orry for not replying 2 every1 our brain is not. Good 4 reply 2 every1 rn ... lots of energy just 2 type here ):

-- NB
ADHD, cPTSD, and a dissociative disorder
companionwolf
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:17 am

Postby TheTriForce » Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:19 am

Hi everyone!

I can only come out for a short time today cos the adults are very busy, but we got up early in the dark and Kit took me and Bobby out to a favourite secret place to watch the sun come up and play with Mr Woof. We stopped by the lake too so Kit can take some photo's with her camera of the birds.

We got a great picture of Mr Heron cos he was like miles away in a tree on the middle of the lake but Kit's camera has this zoom thing where the front comes out and makes things look like its right in front of you!! You count count his feathers! :shock: :roll: ..well you could if you were really good at counting!! :lol:

I come back later if I can, but it depends how much tidying the bigs get done, cos they got to put dinner in the hotpot now so they move everything for the painter man.

Susie
TheTriForce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Eliseahorse » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:19 am

I'm makin chocolate milk an a cheese tostee
Body in its 30's system known collectively as Eli
M 30
M24
F17
F33
NB19
2 little alters
Peter (7)
Shadow (2/3)
Eliseahorse
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:07 am

Hello Peter. This is Oliver. That sounds really good! Is a cheese toasty just toasted bread with cheese melted on it? We like that too. And chocolate milk!

Our kittens are cute, but they’re still getting used to being at our house, and they’re scared of the dog. But for now we’re just keeping them in a room where the dog can’t come in. We also didn’t think of names for them yet, but we’re working on that.

Soon we have to go see the kind of new T lady. I haven’t been there yet, but Bobby says she’s ok. I still like our old T and I hope we go see him on Friday, but some others really don’t want to.

It might rain here today—that would be cool because it doesn’t do that much, so it’s always kind of fun when it does! Plus our plants really like it.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Oliver
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:17 am

Postby ViTheta » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:30 pm

it is snowing here. we set up music today and had choclat milk. we could not get any games we liked because we need to buy them. maybe next week.

hi oliver. our uncle has a kitten named peanut. she is so cute. jane let me hold her for a bit.

i have to let adults do things so we can have cartoons. it is nice today.

okay. bye for now,
gia
Autistic, DID, trans
Alters: Violette, Agatha, Agnes, Anathema, Angel, Beth, Bonnie, Bri, Gia, Keira, Leila, Lilith, Marcie, Octavia, Pippa, Queen, Selene, Val, Veronica
Threads https://www.psychforums.com/dissociative-identity/topic221125.html https://www.psychforums.com/dissociative-identity/topic221263.html
ViTheta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:17 am

Postby TheTriForce » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:29 am

Hiya!

Guess what? Kit forgot to tell us she bought us a advent calendar with choccies behind every door! ...so we got to open the first 4 days! :D :)

I'm helping to wrap some presents up for our doggy while Kit and Bobby watch Star Trek! ..and eating the chocolates!! :D

What are you all doing?

Susie
TheTriForce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies