Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: For the littles

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:27 pm

Hi NB and KD! We are ok with hugs. Thank you! And we are still your friends, for sure!

Our old T is a good T and he tries really hard, but the WAYS that he tries aren't good for us. He's not good at being calm and quiet, and he always wants to HELP in ways that are too big, or loud, or talky for us. And when we ask him not to, then he's too quiet and doesn't say anything, and that isn't good either. But he loves and cares about all of us, and for some of us he's the only outside person who knows us. So it's really hard.

Hi Susie, I'm sorry people are arguing. That isn't fun. But I'm glad you get to have pizza. What toppings did you pick?? And what are big chocolate buttons??

Hi gia. When our bigs have chores to do, they try to take little breaks so they can take care of us a little. Then we all feel better. I'm glad vi is nice to you!

Today it's really windy, but I think we're still going to take a long walk soon with our dog. Yesterday, we stayed home and did a lot of yard work, so people want to walk this morning. And our headphones will cover our ears so they don't have the wind blowing on them too much because we hate that.

Ok, bye.
Claire (with Bobby helping)
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby companionwolf » Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:00 am

Hi Claire n Susie n Gia,

Claire that sounds really hard ): Do you have a different T now? or still this one? Having to find new T can be scary n I am giving you more hugs if want. I hope the walk with the doggy was good and the wind was not too annoying.

Susie we r jealous of your pizza!!! We . Did not eat today because big parts slept slept slept .. I am sad bc we wanted 2 do things . Maybe tomorrow? I also want 2 know what a chocolate button is!! Sounds yummy (:

Gia I am glad ur big parts are nice and try 2 do some stuff for every1!! Our bigs r also nice but the main one is. Kind of bad at remembering to share the life with the rest of us... I hope you like bluey when you get 2 watch it.

It is late for us but not sleepy bc slept alllll day. Not sure what 2 do. The light is broken so we can't do a lot of things (can't see in the dark)... for the body birthday tho we got these little toys coming. They're called littlest pet shop and we r excited 4 them!

-- NB
ADHD, cPTSD, and a dissociative disorder
companionwolf
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:21 am

Postby TheTriForce » Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:34 am

Hi to everybody! \0 <<<me waving! :lol:

I wish it would stop raining! we were going to see the ducks but the rain is too heavy :(

Don't you have chocolate buttons where you live? They come in a purple bag and can be little ones or big ones. Jay says 'made by cadburys'

The pizza was yummy, we had cheese and tomato and sweetcorn and bits of chicken on.

We have to check if its still raining heavy outside, if it is I'm going to help Jay find some games for our doggy to play inside and we can play on the Switch after breakfast.

Our adults had a lie-in so I'm hungry! we usually had our breakfast and walked Mr Woof by now on a Sunday!

Susie
Body - F 50+ yrs disabled/autistic/DID Host: Jay
TheTriForce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:21 am

Postby ViTheta » Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:49 pm

hi nb and suzie and claire,

vi said we might get pizza, but we did not. she says soon. she did get chocolet milk and maple candy. maple candy is supper yummy. i love raspberries and chocolet though. no pizza lead to a big fight.

we can also play with some of the toys. it is ok. i only like the ponies.

sis will be here tomorrow. there are a lot of scary people upstairs and lots of noise. beth has helped. she makes it ok. we are still scared.

it is pretty outside. it snowed a little.

okay. bye for now
gia
Autistic, DID, trans feminine.
System of twenty. Umbrella/System name Theta
Host: Violette. Alters active on forum: Pippa, Beth, Angel
Introductory thread https://www.psychforums.com/dissociative-identity/topic221125.html
Journey thread https://www.psychforums.com/dissociative-identity/topic221263.html
ViTheta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:21 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:59 pm

Hi NB! Thank you for the more hugs!! We still text our old T, but we do have a new one that we see. But she didn't really help us the right way last week, and we got more and more upset, so Watcher doesn't want to go back and see her, but I think we still will. We did have to call a LOT of Ts, but now we're just seeing how it goes with this one.

Our dog was tired or something on Saturday, and he wanted the walk to be for him, with lots of sniffing and stopping, so after awhile we brought him back home and THEN we went on our long walk. And it wasn't too windy, and we went on the swing a little bit that's halfway along the walk and has a really pretty view. But since then, we got a cold, so we haven't been able to do much. :(

Littlest pet shop toys are SO cute! I hope you get a lot of them to play with. When you get them, can you tell me what they are? :D And happy birthday!

Susie--your pizza sounds so good. I'm waving back to you!! We love Cadbury's chocolate. We went on a tour of their factory in Tasmania one time and it was so much fun!! And if the husband goes to Australia, he always brings back lots of Cadbury's. We like the big bars with hazelnuts in them! :D

gia--maple candy is SO good. You're lucky to get some. Sorry you didn't get pizza though. It doesn't snow ever at our house--we would have to drive somewhere to see snow. That's nice that you have pretty snow at your house.

Tomorrow we're going on an airplane and we have to get up early. We MIGHT go ride our bike right now even though we're still a little sick. We can't decide. But tomorrow we won't get to exercise, and yesterday we didn't either, so we might go. If we get tired, we can always walk our bike up the big hill at the end.

Sorry we wrote so much. I hope that's ok. Will you guys still be my friends??

Ok, bye,
Claire
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:21 pm

Postby companionwolf » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:09 pm

TheTriForce wrote:I wish it would stop raining! we were going to see the ducks but the rain is too heavy :(

Hi it's NB! I hope it stopped raining! We like ducks too. Maybe you can see them again when it stops raining.

ViTheta wrote:sis will be here tomorrow. there are a lot of scary people upstairs and lots of noise. beth has helped. she makes it ok. we are still scared.

it is pretty outside. it snowed a little.

I am giving you hugs 2 if you want hugs!! You r being very brave.... snow is nice! It doesn't snow a lot here. I am glad you get to see something pretty.

TheGangsAllHere wrote:Hi NB! Thank you for the more hugs!! We still text our old T, but we do have a new one that we see. But she didn't really help us the right way last week, and we got more and more upset, so Watcher doesn't want to go back and see her, but I think we still will. We did have to call a LOT of Ts, but now we're just seeing how it goes with this one.

I think you and your other folks r being really brave too -- Ts can be scary esp. when you're meeting them 4 the 1st time. I hope everything goes okay with the new 1.

TheGangsAllHere wrote:Our dog was tired or something on Saturday, and he wanted the walk to be for him, with lots of sniffing and stopping, so after awhile we brought him back home and THEN we went on our long walk. And it wasn't too windy, and we went on the swing a little bit that's halfway along the walk and has a really pretty view. But since then, we got a cold, so we haven't been able to do much. :(

I am sorry you are sick!! The swing sounds fun...I want to play outside but where we usually live we r not close 2 a place with playground or swing. But here at the bad people's house there IS a nice park. So maybe we get 2 go there for a bit. I will ask the bigger folks inside if we can go.

TheGangsAllHere wrote:Littlest pet shop toys are SO cute! I hope you get a lot of them to play with. When you get them, can you tell me what they are? :D And happy birthday!

Yes yes I will tell you!! They're not here yet but soon... n thank you!! It is exciting but weird; body is way older than me. And only Wolf and L feel like this birthday is their birthday. Wolf ages with the body so I think that's why 4 them.

TheGangsAllHere wrote:Tomorrow we're going on an airplane and we have to get up early. We MIGHT go ride our bike right now even though we're still a little sick. We can't decide. But tomorrow we won't get to exercise, and yesterday we didn't either, so we might go. If we get tired, we can always walk our bike up the big hill at the end.

Sorry we wrote so much. I hope that's ok. Will you guys still be my friends??

Airplane seems scary... but I hope it goes ok. I also hope you get 2 ride the bike! N yes we r still your friend! Lots of us kids here write long too so it's ok!!!

Today we go out to get yarn to make hats. MB n Wolf n some others have learned how 2 make crochet hats. I ... do not want us 2 make hats bc they r 4 the bad people but we don't really get 2 not... the bad people asked and if we say no they will get mad >_< I think crochet is kind of boring but one day the bigger ones r gonna learn 2 make plushie n then make us lots of plushie.

-- NB [with Wolf helping do the quote boxes]

ps. I hope this wasn't too long.... I didn't want any1 2 feel left out. If I missed someone I am sorry !!
ADHD, cPTSD, and a dissociative disorder
companionwolf
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:21 am

Postby TheTriForce » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:32 am

We are having so much rain here the garden has flooded and still raining really heavy here today. But doggy did get a walk yesterday but our scooter nearly sunk in the mud cos the field was so soft!

Kit downloaded a free demo of Miitopia for me to try. I like that you can create your own Mii's but we don't know how good the adventure is so will try the demo first. I like the game that's coming where you are a red panda but it may be a lot like Garden Paws which we already have and we don't have much money left on the e-shop.

Bobby says Slime Rancher and a sport game will teach us a new skills to practice that will help our body work better. when we spend the points and money on e-shop we can't have any more on for this winter. :(

Our house was really cold this morning but it costs lots of money to put the heating on now and buy food so we won't have lots of spare pocket money to spend on new games this winter. We will get some for xmas though cos other family members have bought us some.

Anyway I have to go cos the grown ups want to get dressed and do some work. bye for now

Susie
TheTriForce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ViTheta » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:06 pm

hi nb. thank you for the hugs. it is scary right now. things are changing. at least it will be nicer soon. i hope you enjoy your new toys. and happy birthday

hi claire. i hope the plane ride was nice. it snows here and it is pretty. the maple candy was a treat and we may get more soon. vi got us peppermint sticks. and of course we are still friends.

hi susie. i am sorry you are getting a lot of rain. i hope your doggy will be ok and your scooter. i am sorry you cannot afford much right now and that your house is cold. that is awful. our gift for xmas is the switch which is nice. sis gave it to us for both xmas and birthday.

today is a lot of stuff. i still miss mommy. tonight we will watch cartoons for a bit. that will be nice.

bye for now
gia
Autistic, DID, trans feminine.
System of twenty. Umbrella/System name Theta
Host: Violette. Alters active on forum: Pippa, Beth, Angel
Introductory thread https://www.psychforums.com/dissociative-identity/topic221125.html
Journey thread https://www.psychforums.com/dissociative-identity/topic221263.html
ViTheta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:21 am

Postby Eliseahorse » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:07 am

We wented to badminton an it was really cool what for there was no other people cept us an SOchip, so that ment that I could come out like proper an not just front an pretendin to be a big but out an movin the body how I want to move an speekin wif my voice an I was like blat! kapow! shuttles comin at ya like the speed of light!
I am just so good at this game. Ceptin the part where you gots to land it in the square to get points. I'm like the goalie do badminton I can keep it in the air really high and really fast for forever.

I gots some new games for the playstation to. I gotted a starwaRs game what I not played in forever and a boat racin game what I gotted in the top 10! Ifn I get in the top3 I unlock a new boat :D

Dogs are cool. We have rabbits cos the bigs HATE the smell of wet dog. We gots leads for the rabbits but they get tired by the time we get to the end of the street. It's poopernikels.

I like buttons but jazzies are the bestest chocolate. (Jazzies are white chocolate buttons with sprinkles on top) strawberry laces are the best sweetie hand down.

Normally the bigs are at work by now but there is a strike. We don't believe in strikin so the bigs are tryin to fink of a way back in to work. We remember the coal miner strike an our dady bein called a skag cos of him not strikin. The policeman had to help him get in an out of places, he wasn't even a miner he was a delivery man when he wasn't out fightin wif the army. But we lived wif the coal miners so when he went out to work they just assumed he was goin to the pit.
Body in its 30's system known collectively as Eli
M 30
M24
F17
F31
NB19
2 partially integrated alters
Peter (7)
Shadow (2/3)
Eliseahorse
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheTriForce » Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:45 pm

Hi Eli

I like the white chocolate buttons with sprinkles on too! but I don't think the place where we get our food from sells them.

I can come out early to try Slime Rancher with Bobby today and tomorrow but then the adults have to sort out our kitchen cos some painters are coming and littles can't be out the front when outside people are here.

Then we've got to get a scary jab so we don't get the covid thing and have to go to hospital. We can hide inside until its over.

Hope everyone else is ok and have a good Thanksgiving. We don't have it here but there's turkey day on Animal Crossing! :lol:

Susie
TheTriForce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views