Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: For the littles

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:13 pm

Hi Percival,

What's a realm? I don't think we have one.

Do you have a favorite cookie?

We have a Beanie Baby named Toothy. I guess that's the opposite of Toothless! :D :D

I'm sorry you felt yucky on the swings. We went on the swings today because we always pass by some big swings when we ride our bike along the beach. We like to pump really high!

That's cool that you have two puppies.

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:38 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby axaraa » Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:10 am

I was really happy because I beat the main story of Pokemon Shield.

We decided to take the day off because of grocery shopping so I played outside on our Switch in our observatory over the outside kitchen.

We have a new baby nephew so we are going to build a tree house! :D I am looking forward to playing with him

I'm looking forward for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet to come out in the fall. I'm getting my Pokemon ready for it!

I have not decided on a name yet.
axaraa
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:38 pm

Postby cherylann » Sun May 01, 2022 2:09 pm

hi everybody im tracy. i live on the inside with my mommy and daddy and 2 aunts and an uncle and grandpa. i wish i had a kitty on the inside it sounds so cool but i do have a kitty on the outside and her name is kitty and she is very pretty. my daddy got me disney plus and i cant wait to watch all of the cartoons. i wish i had friends im glad everyone is here now. i like talking to every one. it makes me very happy i hope every body here keeps writing it so much fun. hope everybody has a fun day. im so glad youre here too Percival, tracy
cherylann
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:38 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Mon May 02, 2022 3:47 pm

Hi everyone!

Guess what? We're going to Disneyland later this week! It's just us so we have to make sure bigs are helping us the whole time so it doesn't get to be too much. We have to remember to eat and rest and stuff so we can stay there all day and see the parade and the fireworks at night.

Yay!
Claire
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby cherylann » Tue May 03, 2022 12:23 am

Hi Claire, That sounds so much fun i hope i get to go sometimes. i love mickey mouse and fireworks Hope you have a lot of fun. Thacy
cherylann
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby cherylann » Tue May 24, 2022 12:47 pm

My mommy and daddy got disney plus channel and i got to watch alice and wonderland. it was a little scary but pretty also. i also got to watch frozen and beauty and the beast. i really like watching movies on disney plus. it is so much fun. tracy i miss everybody
cherylann
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Tue May 24, 2022 7:38 pm

Hi tracy,

We have disney+ also and already watched a lot of the old disney movies. And pixar also. We like Toy Story.

When we went to Disneyland, we went on the Alice in Wonderland ride. You ride in a caterpillar shape thing and it goes inside and also outside, and you get to see stuff from the story. It was fun.

I'm glad you wrote. I wish more littles would write on here. :(

Claire
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Cristaline » Tue May 24, 2022 8:09 pm

Hi the little ones!!

Today with our SO's system we went to the fair.
We ate there, sweet potatoes french fries. It was yummy.

Then there was an exposition about african arts and clothing. there were colors everywhere it was pretty and interesting. we had loads of fun.

When we finished the expo, we went to the rides. They were so many different types of rides. A roller coaster, 2 Merry go round, another where you end up upside down but we didn't want to do it, another where you have obstacles to pass, another that sways back and forth.

It was a cooooool day. so so cool.
The mélos ( The host of both our body have names that begin with Melo, so everyone calls them the melos ), well the Mélos are cool because they do whatever we want as long as they can.
We love them, as littles.

Now the body is soooo tired and like jelly, because we are chronikaly ill and so days like that take lot of energy from us. But we don't care it was soooo nice

Cassie, 8 ( With Mélolalie, Cassidie, Daisy and Sallie

We ever saw a real sized DINOSAUR! How cool. We even took a photo.

-Gogo
Autism, ADD, several specific phobias, eating disorders, Mixed personality disorder, OCD, C-PTSD, Social anxiety, selective mutism, DID polyfragmented system.

Host Mélodie
Co hosts: Mom, Elsa, Shadow, Alena, Elsalena, Méloé-Line, Mélo-Dies,Mélolalie,, Mélo-Mélodie CassieCassidie, Loélie,Cassidy, Callistée, Stella, DarkElsa, Marguerite, Erin
Mostly co-conscious now. We'll post our system map as soon as we can.
Cristaline
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:38 am

Postby cherylann » Fri May 27, 2022 12:14 pm

hi everybody, its so nice to hear from you. hi cassie. that sounds like a lot of fun. Im going to make cupcakes with my mommy this weekend. she lets me eat one when were done and sometimes lick the spoon with the icing. it is so much fun. i have a lot of dolls and coloring books and i like to color pretty pictures. i hope to hear from everybody again. it is so nice to hear from other littles like me. I'm 4 maybe 5. it seems like i have been 4 for a long time so maybe im five. tracy.
cherylann
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby cherylann » Tue May 31, 2022 12:31 pm

Hi i got to watch the lion king last night. it was a little scary but it was fun. me and my daddy made cupcakes last night too. I was a fun night and i got to eat one this morning. it was strawberry cupcakes. i hope everybody has fun today. hope to hear from you soon, I miss all of you, tracy
cherylann
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post