Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: For the littles

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:55 am

Hi Evan,

I'm sorry you had a bad thing happen on the way back from your trip!!

We did go to Cars Land, and went on the race car ride. We didn't go on the Mater ride this time. It's very cool to walk down the street in Radiator Springs and look at everything. I wish you could see it sometime.

Now we're back from our Thanksgiving trip and people are feeling kind of sad that we left all those nice people who gave us lots of hugs.

Did you go to a Thanksgiving dinner this year? We had pecan pie and some other good desserts.

Your friend,
Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:15 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby IainEtc » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:06 am

Hi Bobby!!!

We had pecan pie too. It was SO good! I like pecan pie and we also had cheese cake and it was really good too.

I've love to see Radiator Springs and Cars Land. I looked on the internet and saw what it looks like. But it would be more fun to really be there.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:15 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:48 am

Hi Evan,

I got to walk on the beach today, when the sun was setting. I found a bunch of pretty rocks and brought them home to add to my collection. Tomorrow morning we're seeing our T on zoom.

Have you been doing anything fun? I almost never get to do anything I like except listen to books while we do stuff OTHER people want to get done. So I'm glad I got to walk on the beach and now I'm getting to write to you! :D

I hope you've been getting to do stuff you like to do. It's no fun to just be watching everyone else live their life and not get to do what *I* like. :(

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:53 am

Hi Bobby,

I'm really happy you wrote to me. Christmas is hard and we don't like the way it feels. I'm mostly staying in my castle so I won't get scared. I'm glad you got some good rocks. Sorry you don't get to have fun.

Your friend,

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:03 pm

Hi Evan,

Thanks for writing to me! I'm sorry Christmas is so hard and that you have to hide. I hope you can come out when it's over and do something fun.

Yesterday I got to ride my bike along the beach and go on these swings right next to the bike path. It's like a big playground for adults there, so it isn't weird for me to go on the swings, even when there are a lot of people around.

Also we drove to see our T in his office yesterday morning. He was nice but it's hard for some of us to be there with him because it makes us feel too much. And also he gave us a present he thought we would like, but it made us sad because it isn't really something we like. And then Nadia felt really bad about not wanting it. But our T just said it was a mistake and took it back when we asked if we could just give it back to him.

I'm really glad you're my friend.

Bobby.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:42 am

Hi Bobby,

It's neat you have a bike and can go on some swings. We have swings at the park here but no adults go on them. I want to swing but Host says we can't because it would look weird. :-( I think it's cool your T gives you presents. Ours doesn't because she's not supposed to but she let us take a rock from her office once when she had and office. We had chocolate cheese cake last night and it was GOOD!

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Theberrysquad2 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:42 am

Umm Hi :D i dont know if anyones going to rwed this but i luv the idea of getting to talk to other littles !! Its soo good and i luv it.

My names maxeen , im 6 .

I like drawing and watching cartoons, i always have my stuffy doll cause it makes me happy . I especially luv hedwig from spilt :D hes my fav char.

What i hate is i cant help .. I feel a like i make things worse if i came out at the wrong time.

We work on it though with our gewt family . The best in the world.

So how is everyone doing so far?sorry I couldnt keep up with 800 pages. Sorry im honest :D

Whats everyones plan for the new years cause mines to be useful! As much as everyone else !

Anyways i gtg watching jojo

So Happy new years everyone and have a great day :D
Theberrysquad2
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:15 pm

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:13 am

Hi Maxeen

Sometimes lots of littles talk on here, but they haven't for awhile. Maybe they will again sometime.

I'm Bobby and I'm 10, but we have other littles who talk on here sometimes. I like to come here to talk to my friend Evan.

It's not your fault if you come out sometimes when it's not a good time. It's probably because something is going on that makes that happen.

But I'm glad you have people you work on it with.

I like listening to books and doing word puzzles and riding my bike and going on the swings. The younger ones have three little stuffies they sleep with. We just watched Toy Story and Toy Story 2. We hadn't seen them before at all.

Happy New Year to you, too, and to my other friends on here!

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Theberrysquad2 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:01 pm

Hi Bobby

Its nice to meet you :D and i hope to meet everyone else too.

I luv playing on swings too!! Its my fav since we all were kids. Thats where we would talk and have adventure times :D.

Toy story used to give me nightmares from dollies ( only dollies ) cause i thought theyd do something bad. But now im brave enough to watch it with my stuffy.

Its mostly because meani Sam ( misses host ) says we have to act normal in public. So meani Sam always gets mad at me for coming out. But at home its fine :D.

I like watching anime and scary movies :D im only scared when they start cutting people up D:.

The other day we went to the arcade and i got to ride the scary rides :D it was fun cause i got to go out for a bit in puvlic :D.

Im so happy i can have someone to talk to my age and understands me.

But most adults like me :D cause i always get to sing the cuppy cake song to them and they get happy .

I hope you have a good day Bobby and i hope to talk to you soon with Evan :D have a great day as Sam always says
Theberrysquad2
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:15 pm

Postby Eliseahorse » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:02 pm

Hi I'm Peter and I'm 7
I really liked Hedwig to
I wroted a thing on Tumblr about split wif help from a big ifn I find it I will post it here for you to read cosn it will be nice to talk to someone what seed it and is a little tooo.
I like climbin trees and there is a outside gym place which I like to go to cos it's kinda like a play park you gets monkey bars and you can do flips on the chin up bars and ifn you sit back to front on one of the leg machines it feels like a space hopper only one what goes up and down in the same spot. And I like the rowin macheen I like to play pretend I'm a vikin or a piret
I gots a hairy dog stuffy what's is called licky dog cos he gots a big pink tong what likes to lik every one.

I'm not normally allowed to watch scary films I just gets to watch stuf what's is good for kids but our outside friend wanted to know ifn Hedwig was like what littles are really like so I was allowed to watch cosn I was watchin it wif a grown up.

Do you gots outside people ways gets to see you. I gots two outside people ways are my friends. It's a secret though we go to secret den places where nobody can be peeking of not so secret places (like the park). But realy early or really late times when there nobody awake what to see then I can just have fun and be me and no have to pretend to be a boring grown up poo face. I gots a swing in my garden what is for me a nighttime when the neighbors are all sleeping I go swinging.

-- Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:09 pm --
Body 31
Co-concious system known collectively as Eli
M 30
M24
F10-17
F31
NB19
2 partially integrated alters
Peter (7)
Unknown
Eliseahorse